Stated Choice Methods: Analysis and Applications Paperback – 28 Sep 2000
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
' … recommended to anyone interested in stated choice models, for example graduate students in search of an interesting thesis project or advanced researchers tackling a policy problem. … also a valuable source for those wishing to update their knowledge of econometric choice modelling and analysts working in the applied policy evaluation profession.' Journal of Applied Econometrics
This graduate and practitioner guide to analysing consumer choice behaviour concentrates on stated preference (SP) methods. The authors of this book, first published in 2000, show how these methods can be implemented, from experimental design to econometric modelling, and also combined with revealed preference (RP) data. The book also presents an update of econometric approaches to choice modelling.See all Product Description
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
As an economist I have not had the preparation on experimental design of surveys so this book is really helping me out with my PhD research.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
University of Chile
I will have feedback on content once I finish reading...
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics > Econometrics
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Professional Finance
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Sales & Marketing > Market Research
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Sales & Marketing > Research
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics
- Books > Science & Nature > Popular Science > Maths
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Mathematics
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences