State Collapse and Post-conflict Development in Africa: The Case of Somalia 1960-2001 Paperback – 30 Apr 2008
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Dr. Abdullah (Awil) Mohanoud runs SAHAN, and academic research and consultancy agency, which conducts policy oriented research and fact finding missions abroad, mainly in Africa, undertakes evaluation and monitoring activities, provides training an offers advisory services on integration and multi-cultural issues. He holds an MA degree from Jawaharlal Nehur University, New Delhi, and earned his PhD at the University of Amsterdam. Mohamound ahs served regularly as an election observer in UN, EU, Council of Europe and OSCE missions to conflict and war-torn societies (to East-Timor, Kosovo, Nigeria, Serbia and Zimbabwe)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Careers
- Books > History > Africa > Somalia
- Books > History > World History
- Books > Science & Nature > History & Philosophy > Reference
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Government & Politics > Countries & Regions > Africa
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Social Issues > Social Welfare & Services