on 6 January 2015
A fantastic book with some new ideas. A great way to use up those stashes and make some gifts as well as quilts. Easy to follow direction with good photographs and artwork. There are at least 4 projects I am itching to begin.
on 10 February 2013
The book arrived before the due date and in good condition. Another excellent book by Lynne Edwards. I wanted this book for the Japanese Folded bad which explains how to make it using a sewing machine. Up until now I have always made it by hand.
on 10 November 2012
I have found this book extremely helpful, very good clear instructions, and easy to follow.
I wanted a Bargello pattern, but most other books were not easy to follow.
I have now made a good start on my quilt,and by following each step, I have not found it too difficult.

I have previously use the same author for my sampler quilt.

I would recommend this book to anyone who wants to quilt.
One person found this helpful
on 21 May 2016
I kept borrowing my friends copy, so I thought it was time I bought it for myself. Great book..
on 8 April 2013
Haven't had a chance to make anything from this one yet, but arrived in good time and in excellent condition. Perfectly packaged to protect the book. Instructions seem clear enough so far. I guess I will only really be able to tell when I come to actually make something from it :)
on 5 November 2013
Brilliant delivery, great illustrations and would recommend it to anyone that enjoys working on lots of different projects. Buy one and see for yourself:-)
One person found this helpful
on 11 October 2014
This is a lovely book with lots of ideas of how to use up odds and ends of material and make something nice.
on 11 October 2016
Excellent book. Easy to understand and varied projects as you would expect from Lynne Edwards.
on 22 April 2014
I haven't had time to make any of the quilts in the book yet, but I've earmarked a couple of designs to make in the near future.
on 3 April 2015
Just Love this book and going to make sheep quilt