Customer reviews

Starting Your Messy Church: A Beginner's Guide for Churches
Format: Paperback|Change

VINE VOICEon 21 June 2013
I have found this "Starting Your Messy Church" to be a super introduction to Messy Church. Can be read in about 1 hour - gives a great base for discussion - highly recommended.
on 7 April 2016
Informative
on 21 May 2012
This is a small but essential little book which is currently making its way round our youth and childrens volunteers, and is a great place to start. The delivery and cost were fab too. Would highly recommend. :)
on 4 January 2013
I have really found this a helpful book. It has certainly given me an insight to Messy Church and I am sure we will all enjoy all the activities we do together.
on 13 September 2013
Really good book summarized all you need to know before you set up a Messy Church in a short concise way I will be using this book with a range of teenagers and adults and hope they will find it as inspiring as I have
on 19 October 2013
Thinking about starting up messy church or interested to know more about the phenomenon of messy church? This book is for you ! It's a great introduction, quick and easy read leaving you excited and hungry for more.
on 2 November 2014
Not sure what this book adds , everything that is written is common sense. The other messy church books are great but this one isn't worth the money.

Not recommended unless you have money to burn
on 2 September 2013
This was a very easy book to read with lots of inspiration to those considering starting their own Messy Church. Very suitable to share with other prospective leaders within a community.
on 19 November 2013
not the book I thought I had ordered but a good resource and introduction to Messy church which was well explained
on 17 August 2014
Excellent introduction to Messy Church!