- Prime Student members get an extra 10% off this product Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Paperback – 21 Oct 2011
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
From the Back Cover
- Attract new customers and keep them coming back
- Improve your search engine rankings
- Select the right web host and design tools for your business
Discover just how easy it can be to break into the exciting world of online commerce – and succeed!
No matter how limited your startup budget, or your digital expertise, this new edition of the bestselling guide is your ticket to making it big as a web entrepreneur. Short on technical jargon and long on how–to information, it gets you up to speed on everything you need to get your business up and running quickly and economically. This thoroughly updated second edition includes the very latest on web–based business technologies, online marketing strategies, social media advertising tools and a whole lot more.
- Nuts, bolts and lots of cash get down with the basic concepts, software and other technology you need to set up shop online, along with exciting new e–business money–making opportunities
- Check it out create a compelling online presence with a website that grabs customers′ attention (and their cash) and gets them coming back again and again
- Reeling them in discover easy, inexpensive online marketing and advertising strategies that boost visibility, enhance the online shopping experience and increase customer satisfaction
- Security! get the lowdown on must–have security software for safeguarding your accounts and your inventory from hackers
- Keeping the books find out what every web entrepreneur should know about accounting practices and tools that help you keep track of your online activities
- Tomorrow′s online business today take advantage of new and emerging trends in web hosting, search engine optimization, social media marketing and more
Open the book and find:
- Ten easy steps for setting up your online business
- Tips for selecting the right web host and design tools
- Ways to design your website
- The latest social media marketing strategies
- How to structure and style your e–business site
- Methods for identifying your market
- Ways to attract and keep customers
- Pointers for harnessing the power of social media
- How to trade securely online
About the Author
Kim Gilmour is a business and technology journalist specialising in web hosting, social media and promotion. She has written for Which? Computing magazine, Web User and Internet Magazine and is the author of Digital Photography for the Older & Wiser. Dan Matthews is editorial director of Casis Media and co–author of Starting a Business on eBay.co.uk For Dummies. Greg Holden is the author of over 25 books including eBay PowerUser′s Bible.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Showing 1-8 of 15 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?