- Paperback: 336 pages
- Publisher: Pan; Main Market Ed. edition (25 April 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1447222482
- ISBN-13: 978-1447222484
- Product Dimensions: 13.1 x 2.3 x 19.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.1 out of 5 stars See all reviews (102 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 191,526 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Starting Over Paperback – Unabridged, 25 Apr 2013
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Denise Welch is a highly acclaimed actress who has had lead roles in hit dramas such as Soldier, Soldier, Spender and Coronation Street. She won the Best Actress Award two years running at the TV Quick and TV Choice Awards for her role in Waterloo Road. She is also a much-loved presenter on Loose Women.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Note to Denise,better the Devil you know and Love,I hope in time you get back with Tim!!! What you had was too preciouse to lose ,no matter how lovable Lincoln is you cannot beat History of shared children ect!!!!!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Read this very quickly as not an in depth read, more repeat of stories previously revealed in gossip newspapers and celebrity magazines.Published 8 months ago by Wilhelmina
Repetitive at times but interesting nonetheless. Glad Denise has found some peacePublished 12 months ago by josG
Interesting book. I didn't like the programme Big Brother before, but now after reading Denise's experience in "The House" - I like it even less! Read morePublished 14 months ago by Mrs G Dalley
Depressing book - true narcissist. Denise Welch should surely win a worst mother/wife award?Published 16 months ago by suse