Starting an eBay Business For Dummies Paperback – 1 Apr 2011
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
Ready to make money? Let the bestselling eBay author guide you to online business success!
You′ve been flirting with the idea of launching an eBay business. Now you don′t have to go it alone! Marsha Collier has been a runaway success on eBay for more than a decade, and she willingly shares her secrets in this fun, easy–to–follow guide. Here′s how to get started, discover what sells, manage your business, handle marketing, and make money!
Lay the groundwork ― decide how much time you can give to the project and what to sell, get your equipment, and set up shop
All about inventory ― get great tips on where to find merchandise, how to price it, and where to list it
The Web and more ― see how a great Web site and social media marketing can bring in business
Seller beware ― learn about eBay′s fees, handy tools to help you calculate expenses, and how to budget
Super selling ― find out how to take photos and write listings that showcase your items
Show me the money ― discover what you need to know about payment methods and how to protect yourself from fraud
Ship shape ― compare shipping carriers and find out how to get the best deal
Keep the tax man happy ― all about licenses, taxes, and foolproof bookkeeping
Open the book and find:
How to turn your passions into eBay profits
All about eBay′s seller services
Surprising places to find stuff to sell
Customer service tips
How to get free shipping materials
Tips for stocking an effective office for your business
Advice on staying legal
Real–life stories from happy eBay sellers
Set up a store and follow eBay rules
Source and price merchandise, keep your books, and stay legal
Establish a Web identity through social media
Use software to help you budget, ship merchandise, and serve customers
About the Author
Marsha Collier is a world–renowned eBay maven, sought–after speaker, and bestselling author on eBay topics, with more than a million copies of her books in print. She has written all editions of eBay For Dummies, Starting an eBay Business For Dummies, and eBay Business All–in–One For Dummies.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > E-Commerce > E-business
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > E-Commerce > E-commerce
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > E-Commerce > Managers' Guides to Computing
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > E-Commerce > Web Marketing
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Starting a Business
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Lifestyle > Online Auctions
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Lifestyle > Online Shopping > Ebay
- Books > Computing & Internet > New to Computing