• Stare

Stare
Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£5.99

on 22 April 2012
Olafur Arnalds and nils frahm work together on an album. two rather well known names and olafur is only getting a bigger name with each release.
I myself am a big olafur arnalds fan and have been since first got my copy of Antigone by heaven shall burn then his fist solo album eulogy for evolution. Nils frahm I will admit I have heard off but never really listened to any of his music.
Stare is there 3 track EP containing a1 a2 and b1
The EP is more of an electronic style album less of olafurs normal piano/keyboard and violins. This album is rather striped back with no a lot going on at any one time. The first time I heared this album it made me think of the TRON soundtrack for the more electronic music. Which is good and this EP is really good but if you are a olafur fan have a listen first.
Some sections of the tracks can be a little repetitive such as most of B1 is similar throughout but towards the end become more like original arnalds
I personally like this album it's more of a post rock, soundscape genera.
on 29 October 2015
chilled and wonderful sounds...