- Prime Student members get £10 off with a spend of £40 or more on Books. Enter code SAVE10 at checkout. Enter code SAVE10 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
The Starbucks Experience: 5 Principles for Turning Ordinary Into Extraordinary Hardcover – 16 Sep 2006
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The message is powerful... an illuminating and enjoyable read
-- ILAM Edge, February 2007
From the Publisher
Praise for `The Starbucks Experience'
"Yes! Starbucks has changed the way the world experiences coffee, but it has also done so much more - Starbucks has blown the doors off business, marketing, and even popular culture as usual. Dr. Michelli offers keen insights on the transformational power of Starbucks. Better yet, The Starbucks Experience makes that power accessible to all of us in business and life!"
- Dr. Jackie Freiberg, coauthor of Guts! Companies That Blow the Doors Off Business as Usual and NUTS! Southwest Airlines' Crazy Recipe for Business and Personal Success'.
"This book gives you a series of practical, proven ideas and strategies that you can apply immediately to build a more successful business."
- Brian Tracy, author of Million Dollar Habits.
"One of the only things I like better than Starbucks coffee is a great book. In The Starbucks Experience, Joseph Michelli has brewed up a stimulating read about Starbucks and how it became a world-class brand. Not only will you get outstanding insights into what makes Starbucks great, but you'll learn how you can use these principles to creat a rich experience for your customers as well."
- Mark Sanborn, author of The Fred Factor
"The principles Dr. Michelli reveals have been of immediate vale to our fourteen companies. This book is a power-house combination of business information and insight that will make a difference for you and your organization."
- Scott McKain, author of What Customers Really Want, vice chairman, Obsidian Enterprises Inc., and cofounder, The Value Added Institute.
"Starbucks has been a terrific business partner for Johnson Development Corporation. Dr. Michelli offers keen insights into how Starbucks partners, from the store level to corporate leadership, create unique and powerful experiences for staff, customers, and communities. Get this book - make a difference."
- Earvin "Magic" Johnson, NBA All-Star, chairman and CEO of Johnson Development Corporation
"The enormous ongoing and on-growing success of Starbucks will make this book of interest to just about everyone. The principles it espouses are dear to my heart, and I recommend it without qualification."
- Ken Blanchard, coauthor of The One Minute Manager and The Secret.
"I know Starbucks! Their first store is just about a block from my business, the World Famous Pike Place Fish Market - you may know us as the guys who throw and catch fish. Dr. Michelli has not only helped me write the story of my business, but in The Starbucks Experience he captures the essence of what Starbucks has done to generate, unmatched success. Read this book, live the principles, and enjoy profits untold."
- John Yokoyama, coauthor of When Fish Fly and owner of the World Famous Pike Place Fish Market.
"Michelli gives you a practical solution to achieving and sustaining success by creating your unique customer experience".
- Harry Paul, coauthor of FISH! A Remarkable Way to Boost Morale and Improve Results and REVVED! An Incredible Way to Rev Up Your Workplace and Achieve Amazing Results.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I fully intend to use the principles in my businesses
The principles Starbucks operates on are likely to help any business with its customer service in particular, if only more places were like Starbucks, we'd be in a happier place!
I have always been inspired by the story of McDonald and Sturbucks. But this book does not offer any thing revolutionary or different. The title is attractive but when you read it, it feels as if you are reading a college book
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews