Have one to sell?
StarOffice 5.2 Writer Handbook (Sun Microsystems Press) Paperback – 19 Dec 2000
See all formats and editions Hide other formats and editions
Note: This item is eligible for click and collect. Details
Pick up your parcel at a time and place that suits you.
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
From the Back Cover
- The easy access, task-oriented guide to StarOffice Writer
- Covers everything from basics to advanced collaboration and automation
- Publish your content on the Web or corporate intranets
- For Solaris, Linux, Windows, and other platforms
Maximize your productivity with StarOffice Writer.
StarOffice Writer Handbook is a step-by-step guide to StarOffice Writer,the word processing component of StarOffice―the world 's #1 open source productivity suite. From the basics to advanced collaboration and document automation, you'll find easily accessed coverage of all the features you need to know to get productive quickly.
- All the fundamentals―editing, formatting, proofing, and much more
- Automating your work with styles, templates, AutoText boilerplate, and macros
- Creating high-impact documents with graphics, charts, multimedia, and other objects
- Collaborating with document review and team writing features
- Publishing content on the Web or your corporate intranet
- Building long documents with automated contents, footnotes, index entries, and cross-references.
StarOffice Writer Handbook is the one book that delivers all the answers you need with none of the hassles.
About the Author
NANCY D. WARNER is a consultant specializing in information technology and publishing. She has worked as a development editor, product development specialist, and marketing manager in computer book publishing, and has written more than ten books on business application suite software.
There are no customer reviews yet.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|