• Customer reviews

on 26 June 2015
The wife loves these

Dont know if she just wants Harrison Ford in her mouth or not but they get her vote.

Little ones dont last long tho...may be like Harrison
on 18 August 2013
Rather dissapointing and not worth the money. Another reviewer quipped that the tray is good for chocolate, not so good for ice- and I have to agree with him. THe ice cubes are unrecognizable as Han Solo, even after boiling the water twice beforehand. I unfortunately ordered the Official Han Solo in Carbonite Ice Tray by TGO thinking it would be better quality, to find out that the product is manufactured by Kotobukiya anyway. If you for some reason still NEED this item, save yourself some bones, or clams.. or whatever you call it, and go for the cheaper offer OF THE SAME PRODUCT ( Star Wars Silicon Tray Han Solo in Carbonite by Kotobukiya).
on 26 December 2012
I got his around Easter time to make my son some Han Solo chocolates. He, like me, has become a huge Star Wars fan. It appealed to him that (Ok, to me) that this is the perfect tray for chocolate as what you get at the end is a little model replica of Han Solo in carbonite (chocolotite?). All we did was melt some chocolate, pour it in, use the handle of a spoon to ensure the chocolate gets in to the small areas (to remove bubbles). To help removing from the mould put them in the freezer. Great fun.

As you would expect the detail in the large mould is better than the smaller ones.
on 11 October 2017
I bought these but they just did not work and didn't look like the frozen Han Solo they promised to be. A bit dissapointed really.
on 9 December 2017
Really good quality, and good for making ice cubes and chocolates
on 22 August 2015
This works better with chocolate than ice. The large mould is good but the small ones could be slightly deeper. It is difficult to see the impression. That said, it is very functional, the chocolate comes out really easily.
VINE VOICEon 3 September 2014
I really like this product - however, it should be noted that (in our freezer, at least), the frozen Han Solos produced by the tray look significantly less detailed than the one on the image for the product! Perhaps distilled water is needed for that?
on 23 February 2016
I'm a massive geek and I love it. I got it to impress geeky friends at parties but I've ended up using the ice on a frequent basis just because I enjoy it.
on 18 January 2017
total waste of money. Once the ice is set you can't tell its Han Solo, just a thin oblong piece of ice
on 5 January 2018