Customer reviews

VINE VOICEon 20 May 2012
in other words, bought for my daughter. She rather liked it but i can't say it's held her attention for as long as I'd hoped. I read it myself and it's not a bad story and certainly it's a lot better than the Phantom Menace was. Worth a look but perhaps only a look.
on 27 January 2011
Not the best Star Wars graphic novel, the first story is not great, but there are a few which makes it worthy of a purchase
on 28 October 2014
I bought it for the Darth Maul comic but I really enjoyed all the comics. Really good pre-phantom menace stuff
on 14 March 2016
present for my son
on 22 March 2016
A good read
on 23 September 2015
Very cool
on 7 September 2009
It took me longer than I had expected to really "get into" this conglomeration of nerd fan service. The first story is, to be blunt, a slight mess - too many characters and an uninteresting plot make this an unnecessary addition to an otherwise stellar collection. From then on the quality matches the standards that one would expect from such illustrious artists. From saving a species from genocide to wiping out an entire crime syndicate, the frantic pace and action never let up. So, whether you are a Star Wars fan or just looking for a thrilling collection of comics, purchase this.
on 3 April 2010
good story line, but artwork is very western and modern i prefer more japanese artwork, like the tales of the jedi series, still worth the buy tho