Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Click Here Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's
Customer Discussions > Fallout 3 (Xbox 360) forum

Star Wars The Force Unleashed Demo

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 25 Aug 2008, 10:33:14 BST
Miss D. says:
I have just downloaded and played the demo, looks and sounds great, but i have some concerns, one, i can imagine the gameplay getting tired very quickly. The biggest concern is the plot, the 'callsign' given to the apprentice in the Demo is 'Starkiller'. Anyoone who knows anything about starwars knows that this was the original surname of Luke Skywalker when the first films were being written. It concerns me that for a project thats being considered an official part of the Star Wars plot, that they couldnt even be bothered to come up with a new name for the new character, but rather re-cycle one that wasnt considered good enough 30 years ago. Im concerned that this may be indicative of the effort put in in all the other areas, i hope not, but the Dark Side I sense in this one.....

In reply to an earlier post on 31 Aug 2008, 15:50:48 BST
Steven Gibb says:
I think Starkiller sounded too "dark" for Luke. Makes sense that for a dark apprentice they could use this name. I suppose though that coming up with new names should not be that hard in the SW universe. Could be worse, the name could be "The Exile" lol
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  25 Aug 2008
Latest post:  31 Aug 2008

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

This discussion is about
Fallout 3 (Xbox 360)
Fallout 3 (Xbox 360) by Bethesda (Xbox 360)
4.4 out of 5 stars (241)