- Also check our best rated Ps4 Game reviews
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £2.03 UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Star Trek: Bridge Crew (PSVR)
|Price:||£33.02 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Designed from the ground up for VR Star Trek: Bridge Crew was developed specifically for virtual reality and capitalizes on the powerful sense of social presence possible only through VR
- Operate as a crew: In co-op, players can form a crew of four to serve in the roles of Captain, Helm, Tactical and Engineer
- A unique ship for a unique mission: Take command of the USS Aegis, the first ship of her kind
- A shared galactic adventure Star Trek: Bridge Crew offers a compelling and engaging co-op experience, with an unmatched sense of reality
- Mission generator: In addition to a dynamic storyline, Star Trek: Bridge Crew features an "Ongoing Missions" mode, procedurally generating missions for countless hours of Solo and Co-op adventure
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Star Trek: Bridge Crew puts you and your friends in the heart of a starship, where- as officers of the Federation- every action and decision you make together will determine the fate of your ship and crew. Developed specifically for VR, Star Trek: Bridge Crew is the only game to offer a true-to-life level of immersion in the Star Trek universe.
In Star Trek: Bridge Crew, the Federation dispatches you and your crew to command the new vessel U.S.S. Aegis as part of a critical initiative. Your mission: explore a largely uncharted sector of space known as The Trench, in hopes of locating a suitable new home world for the decimated Vulcan populace. The Trench contains stunning beauty and undiscovered wonders, but also strange anomalies and dangers yet unknown. The Klingon Empire is also active in the region, and their purpose is undoubtedly a threat to the Federation's plans. It's up to you and your crew to chart the sector to determine the Klingons' aims, and to secure a peaceful Federation presence.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
AMAZING GAME! 4players teaming up as Starfleet officers in VR. Breathtaking experience.Published 1 day ago by Amazon Customer
What happened to you put a disc in and just play ! Yet to get the game working , keeps trying to do online things ! Read morePublished 2 days ago by AC
It would be great if there was DLC with the bridge of the Defiant etcPublished 9 days ago by S. Carey
Great game with immersive game play.. for the first week. Buy this knowing that if you are going to be playing this solidly you will play every mission and mission in under a week... Read morePublished 9 days ago by Mike
Another fail for amazon delivery - advised would be received on launch day , had the day booked off to play but delivery was a day late , this is the 3rd game in a row I've... Read morePublished 13 days ago by Mr. Peter Kettle
Really bad. lazy attempt. its a sit on your butt and push buttons game and its frankly boring. Why be on the Enterprise and never leave the bridge?Published 14 days ago by Martin Dodge
If you have psvr or anyway a star trek fan buy it. Absolutely fantastic , just hope they add on extra missions etcPublished 15 days ago by shiftworker