Customer reviews

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£2.17

on 12 May 2016
A good story very well told most enjoyable recommended read
on 1 June 2017
Story line very plausible
I have read many of the authors boos
I always look for this authors work when I am buying a read
on 5 February 2014
Fantastic story line, couldn't put the book down, that goes for the whole series. Can't wait for the next book, please don't stop writting. Best wishes for the future JB.
on 10 March 2014
I find the series enjoyable relaxation, without having to think about known scientific theories it is good to have escapism and hope, so carry on please
on 4 April 2014
Raymond Weil book have been excellent, the Star one series again have been a good read and I would hope there will be a follow on
on 3 September 2016
Having red the first book in the series I decided to buy this book. It was a good read and I enjoyed it. You need to read the first book before this one. Although this book can stand alone it makes much more sense if you are aware of the history. A good read. I am looking forward to the follow ups.
on 30 April 2016
Science fiction is obviously speculation by its nature, yet a good writer may engage a readers imagination and create a believable scenario, even creating the space for an even larger reach, Mr weil has done this in spades, may he reach out even farther into the wide blue yonder!
on 6 March 2016
Great conclusion to another great series Raymond. I love it when I discover a series after the final book has been written then I can read it all in one go, I don't have to wait for you to write it!!
I'm glad there was a happy ending and hope you can explore this further.
on 3 January 2015
A good fast paced Sci-Fi story of man's survival against difficult odds. I like the direct story telling approach which makes it difficult to put down. Some of the ideas here are quite thought-provoking too. All in all a stonking good read.
on 4 May 2014
Thoroughly enjoyed the Star One series of books. I am now hoping that there will be another so that we know how the people on the space station got on after their journey through the wormhole.