Star Maps for Beginners Paperback – 1 Aug 1992
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"Sky & Telescope"
The best way to learn the constellations that we have ever run across.
"Sky & Telescope" The best way to learn the constellations that we have ever run across.
Sky & Telescope The best way to learn the constellations that we have ever run across.
About the Author
I. M. LEVITT, PH.D., an internationally recognized scientist, is Director Emeritus of the Fels Planetariurn at The Franklin Institute in Philadelphia.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
But, the book is aimed at those living at 40 degrees north (for Americans, primarily) so isn't really right for the UK. Also the guides to the positions of the planets are out of date, so that important section is no use at all.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Science & Nature > Astronomy & Cosmology > Astronomy > Charts
- Books > Science & Nature > Astronomy & Cosmology > Astronomy > Stars & Interstellar Matter
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Popular Maths
- Books > Science & Nature > Physics > Mathematical
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Astronomy & Cosmology > Astronomical Charts & Atlases