on 18 June 2015
This phone is brilliant, amazing camera, very fast, very good quality, even though the box says "collision of metal and leather"...its not, its plastic.

The screen is perfect. Excellent quality and you can view videos in HD with ease. Regarding any viruses.....uh....zero. I would highly recommend this phone especially for the price. Outstanding!!

It is very big, but trust me you will get used to it and you will truly enjoy it.

2 batteries, 2 screen protectors (one pre-fitted), UK charger, USB cable and lovely flip case. I hope this helps you guys!
on 6 May 2016
Had bought two of these, great little swift device but only concern is the "Malware" it comes uploaded by the vendor which cannot be deleted. I don't use it personally so its fine but just for people who wants a safe phone, this might not be it.
on 22 June 2015
Does what it says on the box. Large battery, but battery life not brilliant, so it's very handy to be supplied with a spare. Calendar app failed to sync with my on-line calendar so deleted and re-installed the latest from Play Store, now works fine. Wireless, Bluetooth and 3G data all work fine, but do drain battery.
A little on the large side for trouser pocket, otherwise would have been 5*.
on 4 July 2015
Over all design is excellent, nice clean design screen is bright and clear, however it was supposed to have a flip case which I didn't receive, I had to send it back due to the software problems, most of the widgets crashed which in turn caused the phone to crash, couldn't use it, returned.
on 30 August 2014
I've had a lot of phones in the past inc the note II. This copy isn't too bad overall. Its not quite as slick as an original. But dose everything it should. Battery life ain't great so make use of the spare supplied. The dual sim feature is good, both work well and you can choose which one to use each call or text.So overall not bad for the. Money. 6/10 in my book.:)
on 11 September 2015
This phone is riddled with adverts and unwanted installs (I lost count at 20 this morning). It also has malware which it seems impossible to remove.
So although it functions as a phone it has so many disadvantages that I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.
Update: I've been informed by the seller that there is no malware on this phone and that, if there was, I could root it to get rid of it.
In light of this, if you buy this item I would suggest that you first install and run an anti malware programme and if by any chance there is any malware and you feel confident, then root it. (Probably this will invalidate any guarantee, but I don't know that for sure. You'd need to check with the seller).
on 7 December 2015
Finally arrived ! Works great , responses well but don't use while charging as it goes haywire .. Jumping between different apps ... However the mobile data won't connect .. Works perfectly well with wifi at home but won't connect to my mobile data which is very annoying so I'll be selling !! Sounds a bit crackly but that could be I've got a faulty one !
on 27 December 2015
The phone it self is alright, big phone jus like wat I wanted, the sound on the calling is crap u can't hear clearly, the delivery to get here took sooooooooooooo long arrived 1week n 7 days after
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 4 January 2015
I bought this phone for my teenage son and he love's it. One of the best android phones he's had. Good quality, very easy to set up. Great apps already in the phone. Great having the larger screen for you tube video's, fab camera too. The only fault is what other reviews mentioned the battery doesn't last long but he did get a full day out of it and you do get two batteries in the box, so not a real problem actually. Quick delivery on prime = one happy teenager = A happy mum.
on 20 June 2015
Got this for my son and he loves it, arrived quickly and does everything that a well known make phone does just without the name on the phone, and at a fraction of the cost.. Thank you :) x