TOP 500 REVIEWERon 28 August 2015
The pouches are good enough. They laminate well both to themselves and to whatever I put in them. My laminator is a bit fussy about this thickness, though, and they invariably come out a bit curved, not just along the long side, but a bit sideways too. I have the same in 150 microns, and they work perfectly, so my conclusion has to be that my laminator simply cannot handle the thickness as well as it should.

That said, I did buy the two different thicknesses, not being sure which I would want to use for my projects, and for that, it certainly fulfilled its purpose. Now I use these for anything non-critical, and the 150 micron ones for everything else.
on 23 January 2013
I am so impressed with Lamination Depot. I had a problem with some pouches I ordered and even though I ordered them weeks ago, they gave me a refund, straight away and sent an understanding email. They weren't even able to check the product as it is no longer available. This is great customer service - and I will definitely shop again with Lamination Depot - thank you.

Here are my thoughts about these pouches, in case anyone comes across them.
- They are quite a bit larger than other A4 sized pouches I have had, which means these pages do not sit well with others in a file
- After a week, the paper crinkled inside the pouch (after being laminated)
- They are not as thick as the other 250 micro pouches I have
on 6 November 2013
Bought for my wife to laminate school documents and they are fantastic.

Tried thinner versions but they either don't bond properly or end up with bubbles or de-laminite after a few weeks. Set your laminator to its max temp and use a medium liner and these will be perfect.

Thin liners cause bubbling, thick liners will reduce the bond and may require a 2nd pass.
on 10 May 2014
I'd never experienced the awe of decent quality laminating paper before.

With these sheets you can cut the laminated paper and the laminate doesn't come off! :D
Forms a very strong bond between the paper.

They turn perfectly clear once laminated and the finished product is nice and solid.

They look and feel very professional
on 22 March 2017
good product always use these
on 18 July 2017
very good
on 27 December 2009
Top quality product, equally as good as much more expensive equivalent items and delivery from this company as good as you'll get !! Highly recommended
on 27 March 2010
Bought these to do some work for someone, opted for this particular one as it had a heavier micron than the ones I had used previously.
Very happy with the result, especially as they were used outdoors & didn't open as had happened with previous ones I had used.
Would definately buy again & recommend.
on 15 June 2017
good
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 30 September 2017
Perfect, would definitely reorder as not too expensive