on 23 March 2018
You know that feeling when you need to disassemble/reassemble that bit of flatpack furniture you bought yonks ago but can't find that very specific Allen key it came with? No more searching down the back of your junk drawer, this has everything you need in one place. I can finally sleep at night having fixed by squeaky bedstead. Each key has a long and a short end so you can reach the tightest spot or add extra leverage as needed.
on 22 June 2014
At last I'll always have the right size hex key. This is a nice set of hex keys for domestic and enthusiastic amateur usagee.

I take the other reviewers comments about there being better hex key sets around for professional use - but I must admit that I seem to lose my hex keys on a 2 yearly basis. Consequently, the decent quality of these from a recognised brand, coupled with their reasonable price make them a good and sound compromised.
My last hex key set were all kept together on a 'keyring' hoop meaning that I either had to take ALL of the hex keys to the job and handle them all together, or spend time messing about taking one off the hoop and replacing it later. Now, with this nice compact holder, I can easily take each one out as needed and replace it after use with a minimum of fuss.
One person found this helpful
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 5 February 2018
This set of Alan keys were purchased to replace another where the holder had broken so they were all falling out.

I don't like the sets where they are all attached onto a single keychain so this one looked perfect

Really happy with the set. They are sturdy and the holder itself is perfect for easy access. This is something that everyone needs for their tool kit!
on 28 March 2018
They are working however are not as strong as I was expected them to be. I am using them already a lot but I don't believe they are going to last as already the ones I am using mostly are getting damaged around the edges
on 23 April 2016
This is a good set of Allen keys. I like the way they are stored together. My only critisism is some of them are hard to click in and out of the case but maybe that will get easier as they are used more. Good value. I'm happy with this purchase. I have used them to fix a couple of things about the house and they seem quite robust, like they won't snap.
on 31 May 2018
Bought these because I couldn't be bothered turning the shed inside out to find the ones I already had.
They seem to do the job and hopefully, I won't lose these.
on 15 May 2012
I needed some new allen keys after I rounded off one of my old, cheapo ones trying to get the bolts out of the grab handle of my motorbike. I was dubious about these because they're probably just as cheap as the ones I had before, but the reviews were good and they are from a reputable brand. Anyway, once they arrived I had that grab handle off in less than a minute. They're very sturdy - and longer than my old ones, so have better leverage. Cheap; tough. What's not to like?
8 people found this helpful
on 10 February 2017
Good selection of sizes, had multiple pieces of furniture to dismantle with all sorts of key size requirements and this fit the bill for all of them; seems like a high quality metal that won't strip or lose its shape. Very happy with these for the price.
on 1 April 2016
No matter how many Hex (Allen) keys you collect from e.g. Ikea products you never have the right size. Some new bathroom fittings proved that to me so I decided to buy a proper set. They store neatly in the plastic holder, are reasonably easy to extract and are strong and do the job they are meant to do.
on 25 August 2017
Well made and tough. Just the set for pulling my old Yamaha apart and together again!
One person found this helpful