Stanley FatMax 6-11-700 Utility Blade (10 Pieces)
|Price:||£2.95 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£0.04 (1%)|
- Induction hardened edge ensures 75% longer life
- S3 cutting technology makes the blade 35% sharper
- Snap resistant up to 35 kg (based on three point bend test) making the blade safer to use
This item is available because of the Add-on programme
Stocking your toolbox?
We have a wide range of hammers, screwdrivers, saws and more. Visit the Hand Tools Store for more ideas.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Induction hardened edge ensures 75% longer life. S3 cutting technology makes the blade 35% sharper. Up to 20% stronger compared with the standard Stanley 1992 blade. Snap resistant up to 35kg (based on 3 point bend test) making the blade safer to use
10 x Utility Blades
Look for similar items by category
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
- These blades are made from very strong, high-carbon steel (can take 35kg of stress before bending, according to the included literature).
- The honed edge is exceptionally sharp, as can be expected from a reputable brand like Stanley.
- The blades are all very well-greased, which makes for easy switching of blades.
- Every blade had 1-2mm chipped off the front and back of them when they arrived. A few chipped tips are to be expected, high-carbon steel is much more brittle compared to other blade materials; but for every blade to be chipped is in my mind unacceptable.
- The dispensing case, while good as a storage device, will only dispense 3 or 4 of the 10 blades before jamming. I had to pry open the container with a small screwdriver to access the rest of the blades.
- The blades themselves are quite good, but by the time they'd reached me they had been made almost worthless; something which I found hugely frustrating, as I'm a Prime user.
I agree with some of the other reviews that the dispenser clip thing isn't that reliable, however it is easy to pop open and remove a blade manually...and I like it for keeping them safe in my toolbox (and without leaving the sharp bits exposed of course).
Most Recent Customer Reviews
They do what they're meant to so I can't really say anymore than that.Published 2 months ago by Spamvindaloo
Good quality blades at a great price, they fit any 'Stanley blade' type product. Noice.Published 2 months ago by The Red Baron