on 3 September 2010
Great bit of kit. really nice to be able to have a hot brew at the end of the day instead of some teppid, I sorry I didn't drink this earlier, that you can get with a lot of other vacuum flasks. It also keeps everything together nicely. Woundering how I managed without it.
on 13 April 2011
Absolutely brilliant bit of kit. I am a lady tractor driver and have struggled to find a flask that truly keeps my lunchtime drink hot. Well it is PIPING, so much so that I can have a drink from the same flask when I get in at night. Lunchbox a bit cumbersome for me, but carries plenty, probably necessary for beefy male workers(!)that this set is intended for. No complaints there though, - Would never use anything else now
on 22 May 2015
Fabulous seller ordered Wednesday night and arrived Friday lunchtime. Item looks brilliant. It is a gift for my dad so can't Cogenhoe on sturdiness or anything but it does have a lifetime warranty so shouldn't be a problem. My dad already has one of their flasks and swears by them hot tea all day (and he does some very long hours!)
on 7 July 2014
Brought this for my husband for work, he works in the construction industry. The flask is sturdy and well made and if you fill with hot water it will still be hot at the end of the day, would give flask five stars.However the handle on the lunch box broke on one side after a couple of months and is not repairable, he no longer uses it.
on 24 June 2013
Bought for my husband and although I thought it was expensive for a lunchbox and flask, definitely worth the money as it is very robust and will hopefully last a long time compared to others he has used and broke. Plenty of room for a good lunch and the flask fits nicely on top of the box to keep them together, would recommend.
on 24 December 2014
Well what can I say its a Stanley they have been making the flask since the eighties when I first had one keeps the hot water hot I fill the flask at one in the afternoon and its still hot at 4in the morning the coolbox is a decent size and holds quite a lot and construction is good well worth it
on 20 December 2013
Great looking piece of kit but slightly disappointed in the overall value of this item. You can buy just the flask alone for £16-£18 - so I find it very hard to appreciate why or how the box is worth another £36 or more.

I'm sure I'll use it and enjoy it for what it is but not quite what I expected in terms of quality and value.
on 30 December 2015
Good, useful product but constructed from poor quality materials. Broke whilst picking it up by the handle after three months. Stanley were happy to replac but with a different box and still waiting it for it to arrive over a month later.
on 28 February 2015
Slightly expensive but like all things you get what you pay for. The flask stays hot for for an exceptional long time. The lunch box keeps everything in order and together. I would definitely recommend treating yourself to this set.
on 18 January 2016
Best lunch box my husband has ever had he loves it used it in his tractor and it holds a good amount of food. The flask keeps hot for a very long time up to at least 14 hours probably more as I have poured left over water out the next morning and it is still steaming.

See one answered question