on 20 November 2015
Read bad things about this album...but I got it because I'm a bit of a completist...and I wanted all the Oasis studio albums...but to be honest, I ended up listening to it all the way through and ended up liking it...the first half of the album is quite stellar really...the second half fizzles out really...but as is the case with many Oasis albums...or many albums in general...standout songs for me...would be Go Let It Out, Gas Panic!, Who Feels Love.
on 12 June 2015
I love this album and I quite never understood why it's so underrated and I am not that person who likes everything "unpopular" in hipsterish way. Definitely maybe was an album full of dreams, hopes, fighting and being the best. What's the story mroning glory was a band standing on the top of the world dreaming about legacy and Be Here Now was an egocentric, selfish, cocaine driven album full of itself. Standing on the shoulder of giants is the opposite, it's dark, highly psychedelic and emotional album reflecting on the past and "inner" lives of the band. It's just different, but still with Oasis's footprint.
on 14 November 2015
Not sure why this got bad reviews I love it! Gas Panic is a tune. Couple of weak tracks on it but has some great songs too. Sunday Morning Call, Go Let it Out, Put your Money Where your Mouth is and Where did all go Wrong are stand out tracks for me.... along with Gas Panic!
on 16 February 2018
Such an awesome album from Oasis - my 3rd favourite from them and so awesomely dark and psychedelic
on 2 April 2018
Excellent item great service thankyou
on 21 August 2017
Doesn't disappoint. Buy it then buy all their other albums!
on 29 August 2017
Great service...10 out of 10
on 29 January 2018
Good !
on 11 March 2014
My partner loves oasis and wanted to put this album on to his iPod so bought several for him. Great purchase and he is happy and will be a happy man when on holiday. Good quality and would buy again.
on 20 March 2017