on 12 March 2017
good
on 27 April 2017
good job
on 12 December 2014
Excellent product delivered promptly.
on 10 July 2013
Ideal to enable micro sim to be used in older phones. If I don't want to risk loosing my iphone, I just slip sim in my old Nokia & away I go !! This adapter uses "click" technology, rather than sticky pad. Recommended.
on 29 August 2013
in my opinion these are the only sim adapters worth buying, yes you can buy cheaper ones, even packs of 3 etc at lower price but honestly these adapters are the ones that work, the sim clicks into place in a very secure way, making the sim flush in the adapter and therefore a perfect fit into the phone. because of the design the sim will not fall out or slip etc. ive used this adapter with a micro sim in my blackberry phones and my galaxy s2 and tried it in a few other phones, it fits well in all of them. we all know the problems of having a sim come out and jamming in the phone or the adapter jamming in the sim contact pins, so buy these adapters and avoid problems. a very good adapter at a very good price.
on 10 May 2014
During the process of upgrading my phone I had to change from a standard Sim to a micro Sim card and I wanted to do the intial change over using my old phone prior to installing it in my new phone, hence the need for the adapter. My new micro Sim fitted nicely into the adapter with a positive click I then slid it into the Sim reader on my old phone (a Samsung Galaxy Note 1) during which the Sim reader contacts pushed the micro card out of the adapter making it impossible to either push the adapter fully in or extract it as the adapter was now hooked over the Sim card reader contacts. I manage to retrieve the new micro Sim and after a struggle I got the adaptor out but in the process I damaged one of the contacts and as a result a new Sim card reader had to be fitted to my phone at some cost.

I guess most phones have a Sim card reader where the contacts are sprung to ensure good contact and depending on the type of card reader, particularly a push in slot, this same scenario could occur. Be warned.
on 20 October 2013
Needed this adapter to use in my old backup phone after my new phone decided to die on me. Micro-sim clicks in and slots into my phone, no problems!
on 29 January 2015
My employer gave us smartphones but I wanted to keep my old 'phone (I don't like touchscreens, they seem to have a mind of their own when I try and use them). The old 'phone uses a standard SIM, the new a micro SIM, This adaptor enabled the micro SIM to fit the old 'phone, haven't had any problems.

UPDATE:- My requirement was for a micro SIM to fit an old Nokia 'phone which has a 'place SIM and close retainer' SIM card fitting underneath the battery. These converters are excellent for this but I did find, when I tried to use the assembly in a PC with a slot where you insert the SIM card that the adaptor and card were too thick to fit comfortably, had I persisted in trying they probably would have become stuck.
Excellent product but be aware of thickness limitations.
on 13 December 2013
does the job and is worth the extra cost as its strong (others were cheaper but question their flexibility when putting in the phone with the sim.
on 26 June 2014
This was the second micro-SIM adapter I tried (the other one being of a different design, which got stuck in my 'phone and had to be broken out!). This design is much simpler and more effective as a result. The SIM is a little tricky to get into the adapter at first, but that makes it a very secure fit - once it's in it's as if it was actually a full-size SIM. The adapter + card then slides in and out of the 'phone as easily as a non-adapted SIM. Perfect.