- Also check our best rated Romance Book reviews
Stand By Me: The uplifting and heartbreaking best seller you need to read this year Paperback – 11 Jan 2018
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
PRAISE FOR S. D. ROBERTSON
• ‘Stand By Me is a thoughtful story about the power of friendship and of the importance of keeping those we love always in our hearts.’ Jaffareadstoo
• ‘A heartbreaking tale’ THE SUN
• ‘Exceptionally beautiful’ MIRANDA DICKINSON, SUNDAY TIMES BESTSELLER
• ‘A wonderful tale of devastation and ultimately hope’ KATHRYN HUGHES
• ‘A MUST READ’ Stewart Foster
• ‘When I wasn't actually reading this book, I found myself thinking constantly about it. Real. Emotional. Powerful. A must-read for anyone who loves to lose themselves completely in a book.’ CLAUDIA CARROLL
• ‘One of those unique books that once read will truly stay with you for a lifetime.’ Compellingreads.co.uk
‘• A sad, sweet, thought-provoking tale about the love and the bond between parents and children.’ Lovereading.co.uk
About the Author
Former journalist S.D. Robertson quit his role as a local newspaper editor to pursue a lifelong ambition of becoming a novelist.
An English graduate from the University of Manchester, he’s also worked as a holiday rep, door-to-door salesman, train cleaner, kitchen porter and mobile phone network engineer.
Over the years Stuart has spent time in France, Holland and Australia, but home these days is back in the UK. He lives in a village near Manchester with his wife and daughter. There’s also his cat, Bernard, who likes to distract him from writing – usually by breaking things.
His first novel, TIME TO SAY GOODBYE, was a Kindle bestseller and his second novel, IF EVER I FALL, is out now.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I’m feeling impatient for the next book . . .
S.D. Robertson makes it a hat trick !
Was frustrated by the unnecessary description of present family life ie " do you want ketchup " ?
Didnt guess the ending but pretty silly really.
Not the best book.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews