- Warning: Not suitable for children under 3 years. For use under adult supervision
- Warning: To be used under the direct supervision of an adult
Ejiubas Nail Stamping Plates Double-sided Design Modern & Geometry Style Image Manicure Stamp Collection Kit - Pack of 2 Pcs with Card Case
|Sale:||£10.99 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£9.00 (45%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Double-sided Advantage: One plate both two side have design, more patterns to choose, also a good space-saver. Unique design with the cooperation with Youtuber Francisca Méndez.
- Moderate Depth: The plates are deep enough to hold polish to transfer onto the stamp for a beautiful stamping result.
- Perfect Size: Collage side measures 12.6 cm X 6.5 cm, single image measures 2 cm x 1.5 cm, whether long or short nails, patterns are big enough to fit the whole nail.
- No Bend No Scratch: Made in high quality stainless steel, thick enough to ensure will not bend; both two sides have transparent blue film, well protected from scratches and damaged.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: Please feel free to contact us if you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason, and we will do absolutely anything needed.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Feature: Package Contents: 2 Pcs Double-side Ejiubas Stamping Plates Material: Stainless Steel. Size: 14 x 8 cm. Package: Ejiubas Brand Package. Instructions: 1. Apply base coat or regular polish on the nail; 2. Apply the nail polish to desired image within a plate;(Recommended: Use the Solid Color Nail Polish, so that the texture will be thicker than other nail polish) 3. Make a scraper leaned over 45 degrees and scrape excessive polish off quickly and strongly from inside to outside; 4. Immediately press the stamper with a gentle rolling motion to pick up the design. The image is transferred on the stamp; 5. Stamp the image on your nail with a gentle rolling motion. The image is transferred on your nail; 6. Repeat the above steps for all of your nails; 7. After stamping nail art, apply top coat for lasting wear. Helpful Tips
- The plate should be dry before applying more polish.
- Transfer as soon as possible after apply the polish, the polish will dry on the plate if you take too long
- Be gentle when you apply top coat or you may smear your design.Ejiubas is our unique brand on amazon, we have our own designer for our product and our factory to produce our nail product . So you will found no duplicate in the world. We are unique. Just follow Ejiubas you will be surprised to find the newest popular nail design . Please click on our storefront or search Ejiubas for more choice Ejiubas, a professional nail technician for you.
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Nails need contrast or complementary colours so black and white and some glitter seemed like an easy choice. I applied a nourishing cream, then a base coat to avoid staining and then a white matte coat (two layers) and left it 24 hours (well I had to go to work in between) but this meant the base was totally dry as a squishy base will not work with stamping. You don't really need to wait that long.
Next I peeled off the blue plastic that all the new plates come with. Tweezers are useful for this. I examined the big picture pattern and chose a diamond and leaf print for the thumb. You can use the latex around your nail that EJB also sell if you want to avoid mess. I dabbed black stamping polish generously on to the plate, scraped off the excess then rolled my giant stamper across the plate and it picked up all the pattern with no issue. Every time. This tells me the stamper is very well etched. I could have used my mat to make decals with it but decided to stamp straight on to the thumb nail. Then you clean up the nail edges with a soaked brush or cotton bud. The plate I cleaned with a lint free wipe and nail polish remover and the stamper with some magic tape (keeps it a bit sticky). The scraper I used some thick lint free wipes.
Ring finger next, I went for a doodle design and tried ish to get the same bit of the plate for the left and right hands but this went a bit different but I don't think that really matters.Read more ›
The plates arrived in a pillow cardboard envelope, each side was covered with a blue plastic protective film.
There are two sides to the stamping plates, collage side measures 12.6 cm X 6.5 cm, single image measures 2 cm x 1.5 cm.
These are a nice depth, they hold the polish and this helps the image to lift on your stamp.
I need more practice to get the reverse stamping, these plates would give you some lovely designs.
For now, I am working on placing the stamp image onto the nail. Trying out different colour combinations.
These stamping plates are nice and easy to use, paint your chosen colour stamping polish over the image, using a scraper at a 45 degree angle and a bit of force, wipe over the stamping plate to remove the excess polish. Then roll your stamper over the image, the image will transfer to the stamper. Place the stamper over the nail and roll from one side to the other.
Once you have put the image onto the nail, wipe the stamping plate clean. You can use nail polish remover on a lint free wipe.
I have tried a lot of stamping plates, some good and some rubbish, I really like these ones.
The cost £12.99 for two double sided plates is great value, the plates are nice and large.
I received this product at a reduced cost in return for an honest review
I hope you found this review helpful, if not please could you leave a comment about how I could improve my reviews. Kind regards Lauren
The quality is great. I have nothing bad to say about these plates at all, even shipping was super fast. I love them and I'm certain you will as well.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Really good quality plates and lovely designs. Would highly recommend.Published 4 months ago by shropshirebusybee
Many fun patterns and easy to clean. However, I do recommend that you use acetone free wipes - even though it can handle acetone.Published 7 months ago by Margit
I recieved these plates to do an honest review, I finally got round to doing it today! I didn't have time to do a mani but swatched on paper. Read morePublished 12 months ago by Amazon Customer