on 20 May 2013
Used as a keyring but also on zip pulls on my travel bag as all of the zipper pulls can then be secured with a mini padlock or carabiner to prevent pickpockets or casual theft (or zips opening accidentally)
For the cheap price a great deal of peace of mind.
on 28 April 2015
Best coupled with some threadlock for a soft keychain that allows a lot of keys to be kept on one ring but still lie relatively flat in your pocket.

Can come loose fairly frequently without threadlock, resulting in disaster (keys flying everywhere when you yank the thing out of your pocket trying to unlock the front door in the dark and pouring rain), so stick a wee blob on to be on the safe side!
on 22 May 2016
I love these things. They are strong, well made, bloody useful and anybody can find a use for them somewhere in their house and work.

Right now they are my keyrings, securing straps on my laptop bag, holding up plates on the wall, securing items in kitchen cupboards, holding bunches of items in the garage. I attach spare ones to bags and keep them in the car as they come in handy all the time.

My favorite use was to heat shrink over screwpoint and make secure bunches of keys and security locks on suitcases.
on 12 April 2015
Seems like a really good idea and product, but there's one issue: strength. I have had every single loop break at this point whilst pulling keys out of my pocket. All it takes is for a key to get snagged somewhere, and the threaded piece on one end of the cable will come right off. Basically stick to keyring loops.
on 12 January 2016
Good strong little keychain wires. I actually use these to hang pan lids (with some small clamps) which works well. I also use one for my keys as they lie flatter in my pocket and don't jab in my leg! Overall great product given the price! Some reviewers suggest using a little loctite to prevent them opening - I can see this being beneficial, but not essential
They’re cheap, tough and they work but the loops are way too big for my liking.

If you don’t keep an eye on them over time the ‘screw’ can come loose, it might be worth putting two on to be on the super safe side.

Conclusion: Dirt cheap and worth trying especially if you have to carry lots of keys.
on 8 January 2016
After Using a couple of these discovered they really work well and keep your keys from getting entangled with other keys and there rings,so ordered a bunch more to hold a pretty large novelty keyring collection,hangs up on a hook nice too.
on 3 November 2015
Good quality looks and feels strong the only bad thing is they looked smaller in the picture than what they are so if you only have a 4-5 keys on your key ring it's a bit too big how ever if you have a jail warden's amount of keys on your keyring right now these are perfect for you definitely worth the money
on 23 July 2015
I got these for storing multiple USB flash drives together. The cable is very well made - no complaints there. Unfortunately, the twisty bit is too thick for most of my USB drives so I can only use it with a few. That's no fault of the product, but it's something to be aware of.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 12 January 2015
Handy little cables for organising lots of keys. A little fiddly to use though, and the barrel twists for aaaages before opening/closing so not great if you're constantly taking keys on and off (though, I suppose, definitely easier than taking a key of a standard key-ring)