Stainless Steel Ecolunchbox Three-In-One (Bento Style Lunchbox)
|Price:||£32.90 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Designed by a experienced lunch-packer and mother of two, the Three in One is a nifty three piece set ideal for lunchtime.
- The 100% stainless steel lunchbox set works great for packing a small sandwich on the bottom plus a wet and dry side dish in the top container.
- All together when boxed up, the bento measures 4 inches wide, 5 1/2 inches long and 2 3/4 inches high and fits about 4 cups of food. The bottom section is 1 inch deep (contains about 1 1/2 cups food) and fits a small whole sandwich on sliced bread. The top layer is a bit larger at 1 1/2 inches deep (contains about 1 3/4 cups of food) and works well for bulkier food, such as chips, sliced fruit, leftover pastas or salads.
- ECOlunchboxes are not leak proof. Damp foods work well in our containers, but because the lids don't have any plastic gaskets or other added synthetics to create a seal, very wet foods may leak.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Why should lunchtime mean toxic plastics and mountains of waste? Try stainless steel, the back-to-basics approach to lunch. You won't consume harmful BPA, PVC, vinyl or lead, and the landfill won't consume the average 4,000 pieces of waste from lunchtime alone. Safe for your family's lunches and completely reusable, tried and true stainless steel wins again. Designed by a experienced lunch-packer and mother of two, you can be assured that ECOlunchbox will exceed your lunchtime needs. Rectangular 3-in-1 convenient nesting design prevents side dishes from mushing together, making any child or adult happy. Exceptionally Eco-friendly stainless steel lunchboxes, snack containers and more.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
I bought two and one was perfect, the other was a bit stiff and scratched (but not unusable) so I'm not sure if they are completely consistent.
I was a little worried they would be small from other reviews and I think they probably would be for a sandwich however they are the perfect size for a salad and some left over roasted meat/falafel and the small pot is great for some fruit/a snack.
I have had no trouble with leaking but I tend to carry them upright in a cool lunch bag with an Ice-pack. I don't think they would be suitable for chucking in a rucksac and would probably leak with anything too wet.
My favourite bit about them is that they let your food breathe and keep my leftover meat looking and tasting fresh even having been in the lunch box in the fridge over night. (I found with Tupperware the air-tight seal made it a bit musty the following day)
So overall great little lunchbox for my needs but wouldn't be for everyone.
It is really annoying because as a product this lunch tin is really good and my 6 year old daughter loves it. The product is let down by the poor quality of the clips. Unless the clips can be replaced I will not be buying the product again.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category