- Enjoy £1.00 credit to spend on movies or TV on Amazon Video when you purchase a DVD or Blu-ray offered by Amazon.co.uk. A maximum of 1 credit per customer applies. UK customers only. Offer ends at 23:59 GMT on Wednesday, November 30, 2016 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Note: Blu-ray discs are in a high definition format and need to be played on a Blu-ray player.
- Important Information on Firmware Updates: Having trouble with your Blu-ray disc player? Will certain discs just not play? You may need to update the firmware inside your player. Click here to learn more.
StageFright (1987) Limited Edition [DVD and Blu-ray Combo Pack]
Get £1 Off Amazon Video*
|Price:||£18.50 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Also Watched on Amazon Video
A group of young dancers rehearsing in an old theatre is accidentally locked-in for the night - but not alone. In the shadows, someone is watching, waiting and selecting victims at his demented leisure... tonight, deranged serial killer Irving Wallace has escaped and is about to put on his own real-life horror show!Director Michele Soavi's (The Church, Cemetery Man) acclaimed and brutal '80s slasher is presented on Blu-ray for the first time anywhere in the world in an uncut, limited Collector's Edition of 3,000 copies.
New, exclusive restoration colour timing corrected and transferred from original vault elements.
- Dual format edition: contains both DVD and Blu-ray Disc
- High-bitrate, dual-layer encoding optimised for high picture and sound quality on both discs
- Newly restored and remastered from original vault elements
- Original trailer
- Stills, poster and behind-the-scenes gallery featuring rare posters, international film and video artwork
- Cut version comparison
- A Bloodstained Featherstorm - Interviews with director Michele Soavi, producer Luigi Montefiore (aka George Eastman), leading lady Barbara Cupisti and others
- Giovanni's Method - Interview with Giovanni Lombardo Radice
- Alan Jones: The Critic's Take - The critic and FrightFest co-founder discusses the film in detail
- Joe D'Amato: Totally UncutFeature-length, archival documentary and interview with producer Joe D'Amato on his career in Italian horror cinema, featuring rare film clips
- Revenge of the Video Cassette - new, nostalgic documentary about British and American VHS horror collectors
- Video Chillers - illustrated '80s-style booklet featuring specially-commissioned articles on overlooked slashers and late gialli, together with trivia and biographies
- Limited Collector's Edition (only 3,000 copies)
- Original artwork on front cover
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Blu-ray picture looks brilliant. Has DVD version too.
UNCUT, comes with mini booklet about the film 22 pages.
Loads of very cool features including several cool documentaries lasting from 30 - 50 odd minutes.
English language, 90 minutes, REGION B only.
The film its self is one of the original video nasties its hard to see why as it isnt that gory you can see a clear influence of suspiria and inferno on the film but is more violent than both of them. It is a bit predictable but it has one of the best slasher villiains in my opinion whats cooler than a man with an owl head its like a scooby doo episode gone crazy.
The film is pretty fun and i dont think it really gets dull so enjoy fellow slasher fans
The picture quality's terrific, widescreen 1.85:1, you
can also watch in 4:3 but you probably won't. Italian
horror where the killer stalks a stage musical production.
The owl mask is nice and different while the acting
varies, the films quite stylish & tense. Things are kept
lively with some decent gore fx. John Morghen provides
the laughs, great!. The films uncut.
Run time:1hr 30min 9sec. Extras:slideshow, John
Morghen text interview & Michele Soavi filmography.
While rehearsing for a new show late one night a cast of dancers get locked in a spooky old theatre with an escaped serial killer.
From the director of The Sect, The Church and the excellent Cemetery Man.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
A disappointment to be honest. With the many 4 and 5 star reviews it has on here I was rather excited to watch this. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Amazon Customer
Limited to 3000 copies
Cheesy crazy film finally uncut, given excellent treatment bluray picture & sound is 5 stars film 3 - 4 stars extras 5 stars. Read more
item delivered swiftly, well packaged and in good condition. The dvd plays well, excellent image and audio, although have only tried the dvd from the dual format pack. Read morePublished 12 months ago by michael messum
Great murders, reminds me of Friday the 13th. Last time I saw this was back in the 80s.Recommended.Published 14 months ago by Julian Brown