Size: Pack of 20|Style: Standard Packaging|Colour: Assorted|Change

on 11 April 2015
These 1.0 mm pens are really great, I use them for broader colouring where the 0.3 mm fineliners would require to much work. The colours match the equivalent fineliners as well (except my later comment), so you can work the finer edges etc with the fineliner and then work the bigger areas with these pens. So far the pens have also lasted really well.

Colours:- the colours all match except that the fineliner has two shades of grey, this product has one. The fineliner has three shades of green, this product has four.

One final point I would make is that, the case opens up into a stand up model, which points the pen tops at you, but as you can see from the product photo, all the caps are blue! Meaning you have to look at the pen itself to ID the colour, whereas fineliners are colour matched tops
44 Comments| 55 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 6 August 2015
Lovely pens but sadly no good with the Millie Marotta book as they go through the paper and as the book is double sided they spoil the picture on the reverse - have had to revert to using pencils
I purchased these to accompany my adult colouring book and I have not been disappointed. Quality felt tips which have lasted ages. There is also a good range of colours in the pack. I know that these are expensive but sometimes you have to pay for quality.
on 28 December 2016
Some of the colours work beautifully and others like the yellow and pale grey are scratchy and the colour doesn't flow . I'm not sure whether these are faulty pens or normal on the lighter colours. Slightly disappointing as I would use the yellow more. One of the red top pens is actually a tan colour and the other reds are too similar.
on 5 June 2017
These pens are great value for money! I bought these for use with a Johanna Basford colouring book. I found them to be ergonomic for long colouring sessions and the colours are quite vibrant. There is also a nice variety of colours to use. They aren't as vibrant or as smooth as the professional markers I own but that's understandable as they are not designed to compete with such products. Good Quality and Good Value! Perfect for Children or Adults!
on 8 April 2017
Lovely colours, I am glad I went for the pack with fluorescents, the pink and blue are good. Fluorescent oranges are a bit forgettable. It came in a plastic cover, not a very durable one, I was expecting a hard case for some reason. Overall v happy...
review image review image
on 10 May 2016
I bought these for myself for my adult colouring book because my children have them. I had already bought these pens three years ago for my children and they STILL work! These pens are amazing, and it is true, they do not dry out if the lid is left off. The colour quality and pigmentation is very rich - none of that dry scratchiness you see with cheap felt tips.
on 3 May 2017
Absolutely SUPERB - last longer than I ever thought possible for a felt tip, month after month, page after page of art by our little-uns. Expensive compared to some felt tips but on a different planet performance and longevity wise.
on 28 April 2017
Very pleased with these, the colours are beautiful and vibrant, the pens are easy to use, I would recommend.
review image review image
on 19 June 2017
Always love these felts but did not realize the only six extra felt which are neon are different than normal pack but this is twice the price! Would recommend
getting the smaller pack unless you really want neon.