- Also check our best rated Pen reviews
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE delivery
+ FREE delivery
+ FREE delivery
Staedtler 334 Triplus Fineliner Superfine Point Pens, 0.3 mm, Assorted Colours, Pack of 4
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Staedtler triplus fineliner in ergonomic triangular shape for relaxed and easy writing
- Dry safe - can be left uncapped for days without drying up
- Assorted pack of four fineliner with a fine, metal-clad tip and a linewidth of approximately 0.3 mm
- Water-based ink, washes out of many textiles
- PP barrel guarantees long service life
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
Staedtler Triplus Fineliner 334 Pens with Line Width 0.3 mm - Black, Pack of 6
Staedtler Fineliner Triplus SB6CS3 334 Triangular 0.3 mm Pack of 6, Neon
Staedtler 323 Triplus Colour Fibre-Tip Pens, 1.0 mm, Assorted Colours, Pack of 10
STABILO point 88 Fineliner, Multi-Colour, Wallet of 10
12 Fineliner Colouring Pens Set Fine Point Pens 0.4mm Assorted Colours, Fineliners Coloured Pens
|Shipping||FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20||FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20||FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20||FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20||FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20||FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20|
|Sold By||Amazon.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk||Bargain Gateway Ltd||Amazon.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk||My Stationery Mart (VAT Registered)|
|Item Dimensions||16.99 x 4.5 x 1.5 cm||1.1 x 7 x 19.5 cm||36.3 x 24.3 x 37.3 cm||17.5 x 11 x 1.5 cm||21 x 9.7 x 0.9 cm||17 x 11 x 0.8 cm|
Customers who bought this item also bought
The Staedtler triplus fineliner 334 has an ergonomic triangular shape for relaxed and easy writing. The fineliner is dry safe which means it can be left uncapped for days without drying up. The water-based ink washes out of many textiles. It has a superfine metal-clad tip and a linewidth of approximately 0.3 mm. The stand-up Staedtler box makes it ideal for school and office use.
From the manufacturer
Staedtler Triplus Fineliner 334 SB10 Tips Desktop Box
- Fineliner with superfine, metal-clad tip
- Ergonomic triangular shape for relaxed and easy writing
- Dry Safe – can be left uncapped for days without drying up (Standard atmosphere according to ISO 554, except neon colours)
- Water-based ink
- Washes out of many textiles
- Stand-up STAEDTLER box
- Line width approximately 0.3 mm
- Mix and Match: All colours of models 334, 323 and 338 perfectly match each other
2,050 customer reviews
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-8 of 2,050 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
They're a great selection of colours and they're fine quality pens that are comfortable to both colour and write with.
From previous packs I know that they take a long time to run out and don't dry up without a fight like many other coloured pen brands. I've come to rely on them for sprucing up my university notes, exam notes and for colouring intricate adult colouring patterns.
Their triangular barrel is very ergonomic as it puts very little stress on your hands/fingers (I have hypermobility so these joints often get very painful for me) and this is helped by the vivid colour of the ink as you don't need to put much pressure on the pens at all to get bright, bold colour every time.
The pens are very versatile due to the 'superfine' nib and can be comfortably used for both writing notes, underlining, and for colouring in which means you can get a lot of use out of one pack and makes them incredibly handy to carry with you.
30 different colours - no doubles - and they are all very good, very visible even the paler colours. My notes are now colour coded in an extreme way, and they last for such a long time (have some sort of magical non drying out with the cap off thing) I have had the ten pack for a year of studying and they just started running out, so for my summer revision I bought the 30 pack and am hoping they will last until next summer.
Yes, they are quite expensive for fineliners, but the many colours, and the comfortable grip of the triangular shaped pens, and longevity make them totally worth it!
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?