Customer reviews

Stackers Fuchsia Lidded with a Blue Floral Print Lining

on 8 March 2013
I love these Stacker jewellery trays as you can design your jewellery box the way that suits you. This lidded box is the only one in the Stackers set with a lid, so it is neccessary if you want to keep your jewellery free from dust.

The trays simply slot on top of each other which enables you to add the trays that you need for your personal jewellery requirements. For me this is a far better alternative to the the 'traditional' jewellery boxes which are limited in space and in the types of jewellery that you can store away.

A great product!
on 7 December 2012
I bought this item as a bithday present for my sister. She loves it and I would like one too.
The best with the stackers are that they are stackable and come in a wide variety of colours and inner linings...
something for everyone and you can customize your own jewellery box set that way!
on 2 December 2014
I bought a stackers jewellery box in blue for my mother in law for Christmas & loved it so much I bought a pink one for myself! i love the idea that you can add on to the box when you need more room
on 30 November 2015
Nice, stylish looking jewellery box
on 26 October 2014
Just love these stacker boxes
on 30 June 2015
Very sturdy jewellery box. I like the fact that you can add to it. Although can work out a little pricey to buy the full set, you can do it over time and it will last forever! A good choice.
on 23 February 2014
My wife ix extremely pleased with this product. Her jewellery is now in a tidy order. The item blended in well with other products we have purchased previously. Good value for money.
on 1 February 2014
I already have six stackers, and bought this for my mum for Christmas. It is well made, an excellent idea very useful and a reasonable price. It was well packaged and arrived on time.
on 15 February 2013
I bought this as a gift for my roomate and she loved it. I think the box has great quality and the design is lovely. I am very pleased with it!
on 25 January 2013
A great addition to the rest of my stackers to top them off. Would be nice if there was a mirror attached to the inside of the lid but this does not effect my usage of it in anyway.