on 20 April 2012
Was very pleased when these arrived, they can be used in so many ways, individually or stacked. They measure 32.5cm x 22.5cm, they stand 8.5cm and when stacked there is a gap of 8cm between each one. I'm especially pleased that they aren't connected so can be used individually if required plus they fold neatly on top of each other (measuring 6cm deep for storing). highly recommended!
on 17 October 2012
These racks could be better quality. They are not easy to assemble in a sturdy manner (the legs are flimsy) and they are not easy to store (take up a lot of space rather than being totally flat). I wouldn't recommend them - I saw much sturdier looking non-stick ones in a cookware shop the other day for a similar price.
VINE VOICEon 2 May 2016
This is one very flimsy and wobbly cooling rack.

The shelves are not really stacking nicely and we had to use them as separate 3 racks.
Additionally one of the legs is constantly falling off, therefore would not risk stacking them together for the whole thing to go down with my bakes.

Also if you stack them together there is very little storage space as the legs from previous level are taking a lot of space.

The only good thing is the fact that the rack is folding away for easy storage.
on 28 June 2016
The reason that I like these cooling racks is because they can be used individually as well. I bought them to cool my bread and they are fine for a 750 gram loaf, you could cool most home made treats on these.
on 24 August 2011
ideal for use in my small kitchen where I don't have room to spread cakes out all over the work surface.
on 26 February 2015
Brilliant, work really well. Don't lock into position but are generally reasonably stiff so doesn't cause a problem. Bought for a particular project but have used lots of times since! Would use the seller again as price was great and arrived in great time
on 16 December 2014
So useful. I used them today to make 5 dozen gingerbread cookies, and because the racks stack they only take up the worktop space of one, brilliant! I would recommend these to anyone who bakes in quantity.
on 21 March 2013
Nicely made item, which does the job for which it is intended well - for my personal use, given the size of the family I cater for, it would have been handy if it could have been slightly larger, hence the 4 star rating.
on 19 January 2015
I find the product good - but a little unstable sometime, I always feel like I'm knocking them over. My error as well that I didn't realise these were 3 individual trays that stack on top of each other rather than a tri stacking complete unit.
on 20 November 2011
Arrived quickly but when assembled it was not straight but manipulating the legs to the right angle cured problem and it hold enough baking really helped me while doing food for a recent party.