Air Stability Wobble Cushion, Blue, 35cm/14in Diameter, Balance Disc, Pump Included
|Sale:||£10.90 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£9.10 (46%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- 14in/35cm in diameter, large spiky dimples on one side (for standing), very small dimples on the reverse side (for sitting)
- Free 6-inch hand pump included for easy inflation. Cushion is delivered deflated. Use the free pump for easy inflation or deflation, and adjust the pressure to the desired firmness. Packed in a nice COLOR box and ideal as a gift. No instructional DVD.
- Made from EU approved phthalates free pvc & contain no heavy metal elements. Durable & safe.
- Helps improve balance, coordination and flexibility; Good for active sitting, muscle strengthening, and joint stabilization.
- Instruction: Insert the needle of the pump into the tiny hole for inflation; Insert the needle only without the barrel of the pump into the hole for deflation. Find the hole on the 4th outer ring--One spiky dimple is replaced by that tiny hole.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The wobble cushion or stability cushion is an ideal tool for improving balance and posture, Coordination and Flexibility. It is good for active sitting, muscle strengthening, joint stabilization. Use the free pump for easy inflation or deflation, and adjust the pressure to the desired firmness.
Instruction: Insert the needle of the pump into the tiny hole for inflation; Insert the needle only without the barrel of the pump into the hole for deflation. Find the hole on the 4th outer ring--One spiky dimple is replaced by that tiny hole.
Seller Warranty----Replacement & Refund:
Should pump be faulty or cushion defective, please 'Contact Seller' directly (other than Amazon Customer Service) from Amazon Buyer Central against this order for a replacement or refund. Seller aims to provide hassle-free after-sales service and usually replies most emails in 12 hours.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
This little thing has totally changed the way I sit. It takes a bit of getting used to, but after about a day I really noticed a big difference. It encourages you to sit with your pelvis tilted correctly, and that in turn straightens out the rest of your spine.
Just a couple of minor issues:
- The included pump didn't work at all. I was able to use the inclided inflation pin with a standard bicycle pump though, which worked fine.
- The bottom of the cushion has little rubber spikes on it (for grip, I expect). Fine on a plastic or wooden chair, but quickly left marks on the leather chairs at work! Oops!
We have previously owned two wobble cushions - one my husband used to use to stand on and work on his core, the other I used to sit on daily at work to improve my posture and help with back and shoulder issues. Once upon a time I could sit on one of these all day every day but it seems I am now out of practice and struggle to sit comfortably for more than c.15mins, however this is with pregnancy-related SPD which makes sitting of any description challenging. Were this my first experience of wobble cushions I probably wouldn't be that impressed, but having used them previously and knowing how helpful they can be I can recommend sticking with it. They really do make you sit in a much better position - it's almost impossible to slump!
The product itself is robust and decent quality. My only caution is to watch out what you put it on as the spiky bits on the bottom can do all sorts to chairs if you don't keep an eye on them. Also, they can be a bit cold after a while so personally I think lining the top with something is worthwhile.
When it arrived the pump did not work. I contacted the seller and they send another within a week. Great service.Thank you !!!
After reading reviews on this from others, I was wary about the needle and pump being considered flimsy and the needle breaking. So I was very careful with the product and it's been perfectly fine. Bonus is the seller provides 2 needles just in case one does break!
So far, no complaints. Just be careful with the needle and pumping it and it'll do you good.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It arrived very quickly. Was easy to inflate. I made it too firm, but it was easy to release some air.Published 23 days ago by Amazon Customer
bought these for working my dog for agility fitness. Pleased with them - and the pump works satisfactorily too.Published 24 days ago by Fanklethecat
Received it exactly on the expected date! Thanks alot! Ordered it to work on my ankles proprioception, and so far, it has been useful :)Published 1 month ago by Dreaksty