- Enjoy £1.00 credit to spend on movies or TV on Amazon Video when you purchase a DVD or Blu-ray offered by Amazon.co.uk. A maximum of 1 credit per customer applies. UK customers only. Offer ends at 23:59 GMT on Wednesday, November 30, 2016 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
St. Trinians - The Pure Hell Of St. Trinians [DVD] 
Get £1 Off Amazon Video*
|Price:||£7.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
The jolly hockey sticks are being waved with malicious force once again by the mischievous girls of St Trinian's. After they burn their school down, the girls are sent to the Middle East, where an Arab sheik tries to lure them into his harem. Flash Harry (George Cole) attempts to come to the rescue, only to find himself stranded on a desert island with a familiar member of the constabulary (Joyce Grenfell).
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
The cast is mostly good with John LeMesurier turning up as the Minister of Education and Sid James as the backer of the new school (to be built). Irene Handl, Dennis Price and of course Joyce Grenfell also feature, along with a large cast of schoolgirls. The recurring joke through the film is the numerous people who put on some relaxing music and dance to it to relieve the stress of trying to deal with St Trinians problems. This is quite surreal and almost Pythonesq.
This is well worth buying (unlike the final film in the series), and can be purchased as part of a 4 disc set, which is also strongly recommended.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
A classic movie it was as described and early and well packagedPublished 16 months ago by Dennis Peters