on 1 February 2014
I don't believe anyone that gives this tan a bad review has ever actually used this product because if they had they wouldn't be giving it a bad review ! Its amazing it goes on flawlessly gives an instant colour and the colour develops really fast it isn't orange at all - just gives a really gorgeous deep tan. I have used loads of tans before some much much more expensive which deliver no where near as good results Some a little cheaper ( but not as cheap as this) and again no where near as good- it does have a smell to it but what fake tan doesnt ??? If I want a deeper tan I use every other day but for a healthy glow I apply every 3-4 days. Please note though using a good body scrub is so so so important I can't stress that enough I use one 2-3 times a week to ensure even fading of the tan and moisturise daily! If you do this your tan will look flawless all year round :-) also use a mitt - no one wants orange hands haha other than that this tan is fool proof oh an as for how long it takes to dry ... I can get dressed in minutes after applying i wouldn't wear white or pale clothes the day I applied it tho haha ;-)
on 8 November 2015
I love this fake tan. I've used so many different brands, mainly expensive ones. The most I paid for one was £40 and it was awful. This goes on really nice when used with a tan mitt, it's a must have really to get a nice even tan. Then when it's showered off it leaves a beautiful golden glow and ive always used it for my face too. Its good to layer it too, apply a coat, wait an hour, apply another coat and so on. The only thing is, when the bottle gets to about a third or less full, there just doesn't seem to be much colour left so I throw it when it gets to a third full. For that extra glow without an orange look, use the st moritz instant tan with sparkles. Lovely for the party season. Hope this helps ladies x
on 1 February 2016
I use this stuff all the time! it's much better than the more expensive ones and I've tried a lot of them! Would highly recommend this but defo need to use latex gloves under the mitt as it always manages to make your palms 50 shades darker than the rest of your body
on 23 February 2015
Amazing! highly recommend so easy to apply with no streaks/lines.
Its one of the cheapest fake tans out there yet it is the best, i have used st. tropez and it was 30 pound and it doesnt even compare to this one! doesnt stain anything as it comes out easily in the wash. you can see exactly where you are applying it so it will not cause any lines. also when it comes to removing it, it is so easy... just lightly scrub it.
recommend to everyone!
on 15 June 2015
I delved into self tanning last year for the first time and as summer is approaching I really wanted to get back into it. The only problem I had was that my last experience of self tanning was extremely pricey. I know with many products you get what you pay for, but last year I failed to find a really really brilliant product and didn't have the budget to keep paying out for expensive tanners that weren't much better than average.

When doing my research into self tanners this year I came across St. Moriz in a youtube video. I read more and more about it and, although at first I kept thinking that it must be too good to be true, I became really enthused and curious about it after reading so many good reviews and purchased my first bottle along with the St.moriz applicator mitt (which is very good too!)

Well all I can really say is that it really is as good as everyone says. If you prepare for your tan properly (exfoliating the day before, moisturizing etc) and follow the instructions properly, you will have a beautiful BROWN (not orange) tan. My natural colour is very light and I have always found it so difficult to not look orange. With this tanner I have had a number of people comment that I look really healthy, and a few have asked me when and where I went on holiday.

Another thing which I think is so brilliant about this tanner is that, even though I used circular motions when applying it and didn't get any streaks, I accidentally splashed some water up my arm soon after applying it and some of the tan came off and left some patches. I was pretty worried, but when I showered after the 6 hours of letting it set/develop, there were no patches whatsoever, and I had a brilliant colour. It's like the excess tan just washes off when you bathe, evens out, and leaves such a smooth and believable colour.

It's fading a little now, and hasn't left any nasty patches or anything, just looks a little lighter, like a natural tan would. I am going to reapply tonight, and wake up as a bronzed goddess again in the morning. ;) (well that's how it makes you feel anyway!)

Highly recommend.
on 6 June 2016
Great for the price produces an even dark tan which lasts a few days. It can be streaky so wait before dressing and it's quite drying on the skin but nothing a good moisturiser won't sort out. The price is brilliant for the colour payoff ! I'm pale and I love this so much. Highly recommended
on 13 April 2015
Incredible. Used to be convinced nothing would better St tropes, but I've been proved wrong. Been using this for about 6 months now and it's a fraction of the cost of St tropez and lasts longer.

Amazing!!!
on 9 August 2016
This is the best tanning product around, easy to apply and gives a fab colour! I have tried pretty much everything out there and cannot believe what good value this one is as it really does give the most natural shade.
on 11 February 2015
Having used so many different fake tan brands in the past (St Tropez, Xen Tan, Morrocan Tan, Fake Bake) I thought I'd give this a try to get that instant colour for a night out - incredible! Did the job and such a great price! It is rather dark on your skin so might not reccommend if you are new to fake-tanning but if you're an avid user like me it's well worth a try!
on 1 April 2015
I work in cosmetics so have access to fake tan products, I have used big name ones but none compare to this colourwise.Decided to try as needed a bit of glow, I was amazed by result, easy to apply, spray then blend with mit gently you have to blend quickly though otherwise it stains in patch. You also lose some of the colour in shower, so two coats depending on how dark you want it to look. Exfoliating and moisturizing is a must as with any fake tan. I don't think it smells bad at all and it hasn't stained bed clothes. Overall great product.