Size: 200ml.|Change
Price:£3.50+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 11 May 2016
I've tried so many expensive tanning products and I can honestly say I won't ever be buying them again. Save your money and buy this. I HATE with a passion the biscuit smell you get with tanning but I have to say this is the least pungent smell of all I've tried. I've fell for reviews before saying no biscuit smell and product has reeked of it. You can't tan without the smell I'm afraid but this is mild and a winner!
TIPS...
1. Use a body brush on dry skin to remove dead skin( save your money on exfoliaters). Dry skin brushing is harsh to begin with, but like plucking, you become immune.
2. Moisturise dry areas.
3. Close open pores with cold cloth or toner. Face, chest and leg area are prone to open pores.
4. Apply with gloves. Mitts eventually leak threw and absorb lotion.
5. Less is more for hands. A 5p size amount is sufficient for each hand...work down fingers and in between. Too much product on hand(fearing white hands) WILL result in orange patches. Avoid by using less product in hands and feet.
6. Put on at night. Put towel down on pillow. Long sleeved pj top and long bottoms. Wash off in morning. Then wash your clothes.
7. Repeat the next night for a deeper tan.
8. Top up weekly. By following the initial routine.

THIS CAN BE USED ON FACE. I have extremely oily but dry at same time(yip lucky me) skin on my face and this does not cause me to break out. Follow the same steps and remember less is more for these areas.
I have included photos of my arms to show you that I do avoid the orange look around my hand, finger areas. My iPad does not show the tan well at all, it seems to lighten my skin on camera. But for the record I have went from very pale to a lovely golden shade. This was achieved in two coats. I should have done a before and after, nevermind.
I hope more people try this and spend the extra cash they have on coffee and cakes (or whatever floats their boat) ;-)
review image review image
on 6 November 2009
I have been a spray tanning technician for several years and this is the best self tanning product I have used. This is perfect for paler skin as it is quite subtle but still gives a good colour. I have used it on two consecutive nights to obtain a darker shade and both times it has turned out completely streak free and I have older, dryer skin. You must use gloves as it will stain your hands like St Tropez which can be very hard to remove even after a few minutes. I used latex gloves and they worked fine. A tip for doing your hands - leave them until last - remove the left glove and use the right gloved hand to apply the mousse to it. When you do your right hand use the glove you removed by scrunching it up to make a ball. Apply the mousse to the ball and spread it over the hand and around between the fingers, that way you will not need to wash your hands at all. If any mousse gets onto the nails then remove with an old tooth brush or nail brush but don't get it too wet, a tiny bit of water and some soap will be fine. Put on some loose dark clothing and you're done, you get no stickiness with this product! Leave the mousse overnight and wash the guide coat off the next morning to reveal a very realistic golden tan! Keep your skin moisturised to prolong the tan and as this is so cheap there is no reason not to use it every few days as a top up for a permanent tan.
1717 comments| 297 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 21 April 2012
Abosolutely love, it is perfect and just what I needed, everbody complimented me on this purchase and asked where i got it from
on 15 April 2016
Oh my god, I am literally in shock. Usually a tanning snob, I'm incredibly pale and blonde so the slightest streak or build up looks awful. Usually use Tan Organic/st tropez etc. Bought this because reviews were so amazing and it's so cheap I didn't care if I used once and threw it away. Exfoliated, moisturised with palmers cocoa butter , waited 45 mins and then applied with mitt. I have to say I was terrified as it appeared streaky and hard to blend- was worried moisturiser was too wet still so was fully expecting a disaster- let me tell you THIS STUFF IS AMAZING! No streaks what so ever, and the guide colour is much darker than when you wash off in morning. For someone as pale as me this is perfect- a natural looking glow. This is it for me now- it's fantastic! Give it a go!
review image
on 23 December 2010
I have tried many fake tans in my quest for bronzed perfection and, along the way, have ended up various shades or orange with streaks, patchiness, that horrible tell tale biscuity smell and all the rest of it!

I had heard only good things about St Moriz but was dubious - because of the cheap price the snob in me assumed that it wouldn't be any good! However, I couldn't have been more wrong. This tan is brilliant.

You will need to wear gloves to apply and I also use a tanning mitt as I find it's much quicker and easier to apply. I start my 'tanning process' by exfoiliating in the shower then applying a light body lotion all over and extra moisturiser to dry areas such as the elbows, knees and ankles. Once this has sunk in I pop on some latex gloves and mitt and start applying the mousse. I start at my legs and work my way up using long, sweeping motions with the mitt. One of the best things about this product is that it comes out brown so you can see where you've covered and you also get an instant colour. The mousse dries quite quick so you have to work swiftly. I do my hands last, one at a time, with great care as the hands are often the give away that your tan isn't real!

I usually apply before bed then in the morning I have acquired a gorgeous golden brown glow which I have previously found very hard to achieve on my naturally pale, rosy skin! I have never had one streak with this product and there is barely any smell when compared to many other tanning products.

Overall, a fantastic product and the prize still amazes me. I think St Moriz could be ten times the price and still be popular!
on 25 February 2013
Very nice even tan, no streaks! Such a good price and my tan looks amazing! Very nice colour, not too orange looks natural! As good as St Tropez!
on 1 January 2014
This must be one of the best kept secrets ever - my Sister has tried loads of tanning products and this is as cheap as chips and provides a lovely 'glow' without any streaks and medium is not 'heavy' colour as my sister is blond and suits her fine - try it for the price you will not be disappointed !!
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 26 May 2011
This self tan is without doubt THE best self tan I have ever tried and I have tried lots over the years, some of which I paid an awful lot of money for. Been using it now for around two years and have recommended it to lots of people. I have just ordered two more for friends. Even friends that have never exfoliated or moisturised before let alone self tanned have had no problems at all. As long as you do just as it says on the container it is idiot proof. I always exfoliate and moisturise in the morning then tan at night so I shower off the residue in the morning. And the result is really good. A totally believable tan with no streaks. Because it goes on brown you see where you have been so no white patches and my skin feels so soft and silky. If you use moisturiser every day it helps the tan last but just a note, never apply the tan until your moisturiser has completely absorbed or you may not get such an even tan,hense my reason for doing one in the morning and tanning at night. The price on Amazon is the best too. All in all I could not be happier.
on 19 December 2011
I have been using fake tan for many of years, I have very pale skin and i have had a few orange disasters with certain fake tans but st moriz is great and leaves you with a natural light golden colour.

The mousse comes out brown so you can see were you are applying to and were you have missed. don't be scared of the initial colour because when you shower a layer washes off which leaves you with a lovely natural golden glow!

this product is non streaky, non patchy and does not send you orange.

My tips for a perfect tan.

1. Exfoliate the skin using st ives apricot body scrub. around £6

2. moisturise the skin using boots essential moisturising lotion , paying extra attention to elbows, feet, knees and armpits. ( the blue lotion)around £1.50

3. using a tanning mit apply evenly to achieve a great golden colour.

4.after you have applied the tan use a face wipe/baby wipe and gently wipe the elbows in circular motion, this will avoid horrible dark elbows.

5. leave the tan to develop for at least 10 hours, I honestly don't think 6 hours is enough.

6. Shower off and enjoy your new tan!!
on 28 July 2016
This is by far the BEST fake tan i have EVER tried ! I am very white Milk Bottle White and this works so good on my skin..Its also the easiest tan iv ever applied to my skin goes on great.Very happy girlyyyy 😊😊😊😊