Top positive review
20 people found this helpful
I HATE with a passion the biscuit smell you get with ...
on 11 May 2016
I've tried so many expensive tanning products and I can honestly say I won't ever be buying them again. Save your money and buy this. I HATE with a passion the biscuit smell you get with tanning but I have to say this is the least pungent smell of all I've tried. I've fell for reviews before saying no biscuit smell and product has reeked of it. You can't tan without the smell I'm afraid but this is mild and a winner!
1. Use a body brush on dry skin to remove dead skin( save your money on exfoliaters). Dry skin brushing is harsh to begin with, but like plucking, you become immune.
2. Moisturise dry areas.
3. Close open pores with cold cloth or toner. Face, chest and leg area are prone to open pores.
4. Apply with gloves. Mitts eventually leak threw and absorb lotion.
5. Less is more for hands. A 5p size amount is sufficient for each hand...work down fingers and in between. Too much product on hand(fearing white hands) WILL result in orange patches. Avoid by using less product in hands and feet.
6. Put on at night. Put towel down on pillow. Long sleeved pj top and long bottoms. Wash off in morning. Then wash your clothes.
7. Repeat the next night for a deeper tan.
8. Top up weekly. By following the initial routine.
THIS CAN BE USED ON FACE. I have extremely oily but dry at same time(yip lucky me) skin on my face and this does not cause me to break out. Follow the same steps and remember less is more for these areas.
I have included photos of my arms to show you that I do avoid the orange look around my hand, finger areas. My iPad does not show the tan well at all, it seems to lighten my skin on camera. But for the record I have went from very pale to a lovely golden shade. This was achieved in two coats. I should have done a before and after, nevermind.
I hope more people try this and spend the extra cash they have on coffee and cakes (or whatever floats their boat) ;-)