on 24 September 2015
These are relatively cheap and surprisingly good and for the price and pretty durable too. Lots of these gloves are available from all sorts of manufacturers and its consequently hard to choose but I like to use a pair when washing the car and you can use your nail to work at hard to remove items without scratching the finish or holing the glove which is pretty impressive. Latex gloves react badly to my skin but absolutely no problem with these. Easy to slip on and off too. Highly recommended.
on 14 September 2014
I bought these mainly to use for bike maintenance and a bit of dog cleaning/grooming. They are stronger than many of the latex gloves I have worn before meaning cleaner fingers for longer.

I've even managed to use them for something first aid related now!

You'll no doubt find yourself stuffing some of them back in the box as they never seem to come out singly. Maybe they will when there are a few less in the box.
on 24 November 2011
OK the gloves on their own when compared to other vinyl powder free gloves are good, strong and fit as well as gloves ever do. They do make your hands sweat a little but I seem to get that with these types of gloves rather than just this brand. The gloves on their own are probably 4.5 stars.

I gave the gloves 3 instead of 4 or 5 because of the price. I needed these gloves quickly and with minimum fuss and didn't have time to check lots of different suppliers. But if you've got 20 mins to have a quick search you can find comparable gloves for about £3.50 - £4.70 including postage (depending on the quantity your buying).

Good gloves and if your just buying 1 box then for £6 these aren't that much more expensive so go for it, but if your buying quantity get them from elsewhere.
on 31 May 2017
These come in boxes of 100, They can be removed from the box as a pair easily and fit well without feeling 'plasticy'. Have never given me any irritation.

I think they are good and have ordered a second set. They are great for vehicle mechanics.
on 12 June 2016
Great and as described, However I would generally go for Nitrile for first aid purposes as they're less likely to rip. I purchased these by mistake thinking that 'vinyl' was actually 'nitrile' but I was wrong. So I just put them in the cupboard for general cleaning and purchased nitrile ones for first aid.
VINE VOICEon 22 May 2015
These are high quality vinyl disposable gloves, they are just the right thickness to offer protection but allow feeling to remain. The go on quickly and smoothly and can be taken off and put back on with ease too.

My only slight problem is that they come out a little long in the fingers, so if you are just on the large size you may well find medium is a better fit for you.
on 2 May 2014
This was a repeat order for "St John Ambulance" Gloves. Those supplied were a replacement and specifically not St John Ambulance gloves. Disappointing to say the least.
They were as advertised as far as size and material..
on 2 March 2014
Having seen many chefs now using gloves in the professional kitchen, I thought I would try some at home.

These were amongst the cheapest I could find on Amazon and elsewhere, especially as I have Prime for "free" delivery.

They work well and I use them all the time now when working with raw poultry and making burgers and kebabs. No more greasy, meaty hands with mince stuck up the nails. Simply peel off the gloves and get on with something else.
on 26 November 2016
Super great for those clean up jobs. I have pet, allergies and arthritis, not a great combination but even with all that these gloves are easy to use and easy to get on and off as needed. They are strong and up to just about any task.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 9 November 2015
Good gloves. We use these for cleaning (such as toilets, floors, etc ) and other diy jobs, such as painting. They are only for light tasks and will not withstand gardening or other robust diy jobs. I have eczema and these are great at protecting your skin however they only protect from mild chemicals.