Find Your Way Home--Bestselling Sat NavsPlan ahead and avoid traffic jams with one of our bestselling sat navs from top brands including TomTom and Garmin. We also stock a great range of up-to-date and fully-routable maps for your device, including popular destinations such as France, Portugal, North America and Scotland.
St. Andrews 1893: Fifeshire Sheet 9.10 (Old O.S. Maps of Fifeshire) Map – Facsimile, Folded Map
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Detailed map of St Andrews; Fife sheet 9.10. Historical introduction by R N Smart. This very detailed map of St Andrews is double-sided for maximum coverage. Sheet 9.10 covers the town centre with coverage stretching from City Road eastward to the shore, and from South Haugh northward to the Castle and Long Rocks. Features include the town centre, with individual buildings neatly shown; Madras College, St Mary's church, St Mary's College, College Church, South Street area, Market Street area, North Street area, Cathedral ruins, United College, harbour, Abbey Park etc. On the reverse we include adjacent sheet 9.09 extending coverage westward to Balgove. Features here include Rathelpie, railway with station, St Andrew Links goods station, Strathtyrum Farm, Strathtyrum House, Royal & Ancient Golf Club etc.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Reference > Geographical History
- Books > History > Reference > Historical Atlases & Maps
- Books > Science & Nature > Earth Sciences & Geography > Education > Higher Education
- Books > Science & Nature > Earth Sciences & Geography > Geography > Reference
- Books > Science & Nature > Earth Sciences & Geography > Reference
- Books > Travel & Holiday > Atlases & Maps > Special Interests > Road & Car
- Books > Travel & Holiday > Countries & Regions > United Kingdom