Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Click Here Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now

Customer reviews

on 7 August 2012
Having recently tested the Srixon Z Star as part of a promotion at my local club, I was an immediate convert. These balls are as good, if not better than the Pro V1 (and I've been using them for years), with soft feel and good sound off all clubs, as much spin, and far more durability.
I needed a decent supply of balls before taking part in a 4 round society type competition recently, and found these balls at almost half the retail price - bargain.
Much as I like to support my local pro, I'll shop for these balls here again.
Can't fault the quality of the balls, or the speed of delivery.
Keep up the good work
on 12 July 2012
I usually use srixon soft feel and after seeing reviews for the z-star decided to give them a go. Not dissapointed.
10-20 yards further stops well on the greens and feels well off the putter expensive to lose only downfall.
on 9 July 2013
Selected these from Amazon as one of prizes for a Corporate Golf Day, as they were significantly cheaper on Amazon, than in American Golf Discount.
I was very pleased when the item turned up within 24 hours at the local Amazon pickup point (very convenient!).
I would not hesitate to recommend these golf balls to anyone wanting non-white balls, as they performed very well on the course.
I am not going to say that they made me into a 'Tiger Woods' or a 'Rory McIlroy' but they did give me good distance on the fairways and they were easy to see amongst the clover and daisies when I strayed into the rough!
on 28 March 2013
I, like other buyers, moved from one ball to another i.e. this purchase. I have not been disappointed. They are certainly as good as, if not better and less expensive than other well known brands. If you golf, you know who I mean. Performance is key and this ball supplies it. Great price and delivery.
on 20 August 2012
These balls are every bit as good as ProV1's, and are considerably cheaper. I've been using them for a couploe of years now, and wouldn't play anything else these days.
They were deliverd in 4 days from ordering. Excellent service, as usual from Amazon.
on 14 October 2013
I found one on my golf course and decided to play with it, I was surprised at the extra distance and the fact that it flew straight. I've now bought some more, just a pity they're rather expensive, although there are some reasonable deals around.
on 1 December 2012
This ball is great value for money especially compared to other premium brands.Have used this ball alongside Titleist Pro V1 and the Srixon stands up very well.I can spin this ball better than the Pro V1 around the greens but the Pro V1 travels a bit farther off the driver.I would always trade a bit off distance off the tee with better control around the greens.
on 13 September 2013
These balls are fantastic for the serious golfer. The ball flight and soft feel around the greens is tremendous. I wouldn't use anything else now.
on 29 June 2013
Adequately packed. Product as described and. as anticipated. Price competitive. Nice ball, both long off the tee and good to putt with.
on 26 September 2013
Not surprised that the Z Star is becoming more popular with touring pros and amateurs - for me it's more than a match for the Pro V1.