on 4 November 2011
As a mid to long handicap player I've tried lots of different balls in the year that I've been playing, but, on the advice of the teaching pro, when I tried these I knew that I need look no further. They just feel perfect for my swing speed and my game - reasonable length and flight from tee to green, and lovely 'feel' for my short game (and much cheaper than the NXT - the nearest competitor). This was the best price I could find anywhere, and the service was typically Amazon - excellent. Highly recommended. Don't just stick with the balls that everyone else plays (Pro1V did nothing for my game, I'm probably not good enough yet), find the ball that suits you (even at our handicap level it makes a difference), and give this one a try.(PS - I can still lose them, but it feels a bit less often than other balls).
on 14 November 2012
A lot of high handicap golf is about psychology. Some of the time you can hit good shots and of course it's all due to your set up and swing, NOT the golf ball. The bad shots are a result of topping the ball, hitting the ground or even missing the ball altogether and here a "highly resilient super soft, 71 compression core formulation" doesn't really help. However, if you do manage to get a good strike, the ball will go soaring up and away almost regardless of the make.

However, getting back to the psychology; you need to keep positive. If you are the sort of person whose equipment helps you to feel good about yourself, then get these balls, keep reading the technical description, think about the "71 core compression" and the "soft feel" and they will definitely help. Just don't visualize them going into the lake or the woods, or they will, they really will, just like the cheap lake balls you bought last time. Keep thinking positive.

In summary, a nice looking ball, good packaging and a great technical description all at a good price. Definitely worth five stars.
on 28 October 2011
this is a good ball for the golfer with a slower swing speed..its got good distance and does feel quite soft on the greens, try these or go for the ad333, both a good ball. for the reviewer who said why a mans ball, they also do a soft feel ladies ball in pink, hence the mens tag.
on 7 December 2011
these balls are great value and I have not found any marked difference between them and the more expensive balls. They go long off the tee and chip and putt well and don't break your heart when they disappear in to the heather.(stuarto handicap 8)
on 10 September 2012
As a relative new comer to this all absorbing game I was a little reserved about claims that particular balls would improve my game - how wrong was I!
They came quickly and are packed into boxes of 3 balls.
I can't quite explain how they've improved my game but both putting and driving just feels better and is consistently more accurate.
on 11 June 2012
After playing my first round with these I'm delighted to say I hit 93. My previous best was 98!
Seemed a pretty forgiving ball to me. Perhaps best for us higher handicappers.
on 23 November 2012
This ball is ideal for the mid to high handicap golfer as it has very good feel off the tee combined with controllable feel when chipping in to and putting on a green but best of all is the very reasonable cost compared to other market leading balls.
on 31 August 2012
This is the first time iv'e tried and played with the Srixon soft feel ball and i am very impressed with it's performance and as a result i shall continue playing with them....R W D Dovercourt Essex
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 30 June 2012
This is an excellent good value choice of ball - a two piece ball which gives good distance, but has a very soft feel on and around the greens. They are great value too - feels and performs like a much more expensive ball

Recommended for all levels of golfers - though single figure players would probably go for a more expensive 3 piece ball for increased bite on short iron approaches to the greens
on 7 July 2012
I have used this product for some time now. It suits my game and is very popular with other players. I was pleased to obtain it at this price.