Customer reviews

on 31 August 2017
These Srixon 2 piece balls are a great ball for the medium to high handicapper. According to Srixon, the AD333 is designed for golfers who generate clubbed speed of 35m/s (80mph). The balls go a long way but you do get some "feel" around the green. Great value on Amazon.
on 1 August 2017
If your mid level handicapped then you really should start doing away with using various old balls you have picked up along the way and start buying the new same balls, to help with consistency. I've been using the Srixon ad333 for a few months now and would highly recommend as they're not too expensive and have a good soft feel but still travel a fair distance.
on 3 January 2017
If you're a regular golfer you will know these balls do not dissapoint. The Srixon AD333 are made out of high tech compounds and perform like a next generation ball. Yes would definitely recommend.
on 10 October 2017
I'm a high handicap in golf. I love these balls as I seem to hit them straighter and further than other balls. Distance control has improved too. Serious value for money too
on 20 July 2017
Good quality ball. I am a handicap 20 player and find these balls fit my game. Value for money as you can always pay a fortune for golf balls if not careful.
on 14 October 2013
These are great golf balls. I used to use Prov V 1's but this is just as good and far cheaper.

It is at least 50% more in Golf Shops.
on 21 March 2014
These golf balls seem to be really good. They drive a long way and straight.
They are much better for me than The Taylor Made Burner balls I bought.
I will be using them this year of 18 handicap and may even get cut.
on 8 October 2016
a really good golf ball for my level of play (28 handicap)
on 8 January 2017
Bought these for my dad's birthday present last year he loved them to bits

Nicely packed and quality golf balls
on 6 January 2015
they're white with blue writing on them. they may improve my game but i don't think they do that much more,
it feels soft when driving of the tee the fly through the air nicely, but every now and them they fly to the right but that may be me.