Service plan term: 2 Years|Service plan covered value: £100-£125|Change

on 30 October 2014
I recommend this plan as I prefer this to paying monthly to other companies which means endless direct debits....with this one off payment I feel it has been taken care of and I do not have to think about it again. The service is great and they hold the proof of purchase for you so that there is no confusion [one hopes] if/when the time comes to claim...I prefer to try this one off protection plan for my tablets...and recommend it to you too!!!!
on 3 December 2014
I have bought two square trade warranties for both a net book and a tablet. Seems almost silly not to with two boisterous toddlers. My son stepped on my tablet and smashed the screen and i was in a mad panic about whether or not i was still covered and even where the receipt etc was.
I phoned square trade and was VERY pleasantly surprised about how pleasant the operators were, my claim was handled in 1-2 minutes and all i was asked to do was send a screenshot of my online receipt. The claim was upheld by 8am the next day and collected the day after that. repair was sorted within 48hrs and returned to me.
Having dealt with insurance claims agents a few times, this is an experience I was so happy with i will be buying this product for any really precious electricals my children could take a shine to...
on 24 April 2015
Taking out this policy on my Nokia 2520 tablet was mainly for peace of mind. I hope I don't have to claim against it! The policy cover is excellent. If you want to take out this type of insurance make sure you select the correct item to be covered, of which there are many classifications, and the required cover period. The policy is transacted within 24 hours electronically . (Telephone support is available.) The insurance is backed by reputable companies i.e. Square Trade Limited with UK General Insurance Ltd on behalf of Ageas Insurance Limited. Square Trade Protection Plans purchased on Amazon are only valid for new products purchased via Amazon or Amazon Marketplace.
on 6 September 2015
Just amazing. Would recommend Square Trade insurance to anybody who wants value for money and excellent customer service. My tablet 'died' on me 2 months before my 3 year warranty was up and they gave me a full refund. They are also very competitive with other insurance policies.
on 9 August 2015
Have used square trade for lots of things have claimed on an old table and had no problems got my money back from them one thing to note if you ring them that can keep a copy of your perches and you don't have to worry about if you lose your prove of perches
on 11 March 2015
This was a good buy , I needed something like this for our tablets to cover us incase we dropped them or was stolen so got these.
Worth a buy
Quick delivery too
on 4 August 2014
The warranty is a good cover for an average price.it arrived my email on day of order and a hard copy arrived 2 days later.
on 12 January 2015
I was emailed my warranty immediately after I bought my item and also received a paper one 2 days later. A+++
on 9 December 2014
Used them before,will continue to use as the service is brilliant
on 7 January 2015
Secure with the accident protection plan, thanks