SquareTrade 3-Year Warranty Plus Accident Protection (£350-400 Items)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- No Paper: We email your policy within 24 hours and let you store your receipts with us for a paperless claims process. This warranty is not for Mobile Phones, Laptops, Tablets or TVs.
- Mechanical and Electrical Claims: Your warranty plan begins on the date you purchased your item and is inclusive of the manufacturer warranty period.
- Accidental Cover: Accident cover starts on day 1, after you purchase the item.
- No Excess: Zero excess on SquareTrade warranties.
- Availability: Available for items purchased on or outside of Amazon.co.uk
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
What does a SquareTrade plan cover?
Protection from drops, spills & you
Drop it? Spill on it? Run over it? No worries. We cover accidents caused by you and people you know. (Plan does not cover intentional damage, loss, or theft.)
Protection from normal, everyday use
Repairing your average mechanical or electrical failure can cost as much as buying a new device. SquareTrade covers you beyond the manufacturer's warranty, including parts and labour.
SquareTrade Protection Plan
What else does a SquareTrade plan include?
100% parts & labour
We've got you covered.
5-day service guarantee
For smaller shippable items sent into our service centre, we will repair or replace your item in five working days after we've received it, or your plan is free.
In-home service for large items
For large items, we'll send a technician to your home, or you can arrange for your own repair provider and we'll reimburse you. Your choice.
If you need a repair while abroad, send us a valid repair receipt for your item and we will reimburse you within five business days.
Cancel or transfer anytime
Customers receive a full refund if they cancel in the first 45 days. Refunds are pro rata after that. Transferring your protection plan is free and can be done over the phone.
We'll email your protection plan to you within two hours of purchase. (Remember to check your SPAM filter if you don't receive it.)
How does a SquareTrade plan work?
File a claim online 24/7, or over the phone from 8am to 8pm Mon-Fri and 9am to 6pm Sat-Sun (GMT).
We’ll provide free express postage to and from our service depot. For large items, we’ll send a technician to your home.
If we can't repair or replace it, we'll pay you the replacement value.
Things to know:
- Please note: Your Protection Plan Contract will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase. If you don't receive it, please contact 0808 189 1453.
- The purchase of this protection plan is not a requirement of your Amazon.co.uk purchase. SquareTrade Protection Plans purchased on Amazon are only available for new products.
- These SquareTrade Protection Plans are sold and administered by SquareTrade Limited ("SquareTrade"), which includes the processing of your information by SquareTrade. SquareTrade is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under registration number 538538.
- This insurance is arranged by SquareTrade Limited with UK General Insurance Ltd on behalf of Ageas Insurance Limited, Registered in England No.354568. Registered Office: Ageas House, Hampshire Corporate Park, Templars Way, Eastleigh, Hampshire SO53 3YA.
- UK General Insurance Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
- Ageas Insurance Limited is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.
- This can be checked on the Financial Services Register by visiting the FCA's website or by calling the FCA on 0800 111 6768.
- By purchasing this protection plan you confirm that you have read and understood this important information, the Product description, general information, Terms and Conditions and the Key Facts document, and that you satisfy the qualifying conditions detailed in these documents.
- You can buy extended warranties from other companies. You do not have to buy the warranty at the same time as the product. Other forms of protection, such as home contents insurance, may meet your needs.
Still have questions?
Just call us at 0808 189 1453 from 8am to 8pm Mon-Fri and 9am to 6pm Sat-Sun (GMT).
Please note: Your Warranty Contract will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase and not mailed to you. If you don’t receive it, please contact 0800 433 4789.
The purchase of this extended warranty is not a requirement of your Amazon.co.uk purchase.
These SquareTrade extended warranties are sold and administered by SquareTrade Limited (“SquareTrade”), which includes the processing of your information by SquareTrade. SquareTrade is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under registration number 538538.
Your Insurance has been arranged by SquareTrade Limited with UK General Insurance Ltd on behalf of Ageas Insurance Limited, Registered in England No.354568. Registered Office: Ageas House, Hampshire Corporate Park, Templars Way, Eastleigh, Hampshire, SO53 3YA. UK General Insurance Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Ageas Insurance Limited is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. This can be checked on the Financial Services Register at www.fca.org.uk/firms/systems-reporting/register or by calling them on 0800 111 6768.
By purchasing this extended warranty you confirm that you have read and understood this important information, the Product description, general information, Terms and Conditions and the Key Facts document, and that you satisfy the qualifying conditions detailed in these documents.
Top Customer Reviews
There are multiple online retailers selling SquareTrade warranties, Amazon being one of the main ones. You can go to Amazon and purchase a SquareTrade warranty considerably cheaper then on the SquareTrade website (it appears). The Amazon listings are created and maintained by SquareTrade and the warranty comes from them directly.
I purchased a new SquareTrade warranty from Amazon having meticulously read the terms and conditions to ensure my new device was fully covered. Everything matched up with what I wanted and I was happy with the terms and conditions, especially the fact that the device didn't have to come from Amazon (which it didn't, I'd bought it from another reputable retailer 2 days prior). This was made especially clear by the bullet point statement "Available for items purchased on or outside of Amazon".
Shortly after setting up my warranty I noticed on the 'My Warranties' page that the insured device was described as having been purchased from Amazon. I contacted customer services to ask if this could be changed to where I actually bought the device from as I didn't want it to affect any possible claims.
Some hours later I received a phone call from a SquareTrade representative informing me that not only did my warranty not cover the type of device I'd purchased but it also didn't cover items that WEREN'T purchased directly from Amazon.Read more ›
'Maximum Coverage - Subject to approval, this insurance allows for multiple replacements of
your insured item. The maximum liability under this policy shall be the original purchase
price of the insured item, excluding delivery charges.
When you have received repairs or replacements up to the value of
the original purchase price of the insured item or a cash settlement for
the replacement cost of a new item of equal features and functionality,
your policy will immediately end.'
Unfortunately, I had to make a claim against my warranty when my phone had an unexpected encounter with a bathtub full of soapy water. The claims process couldn't be simpler.
Step 1: I phoned the Squaretrade helpline and quoted my policy number. After a quick chat with one of their helpful agents, I was advised that they would need to inspect my phone in order to process my claim. The conversation took no longer than 20 minutes.
Step 2: I received an email with a free-post address label. I printed the label, packaged up my phone, and sent it to Squaretrade by recorded delivery (for piece of mind). Sending the phone by recorded delivery only cost me an extra 77 pence.
Step 3: Within a week I had received emails to confirm receipt of the phone and to advise that it had passed inspection. Furthermore, I was to receive an Amazon Gift Card for the full value of the cover!
The phone cost me £350 new and was only 6 months old. The full value of the cover was £400. I was delighted, as this enabled me to purchase a new replacement phone, case, AND new Squaretrade warranty.
Sqauretrade are brilliant. I recommend them to anyone with an expensive phone, especially if you have a clumsy streak!
Since I wrote the above review (in 2011), it would appear that Squaretrade have slightly changed the way they operate.
Firstly, they now use UPS for the receipt of damaged/faulty goods. Make of this what you will.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Paid up without any quibbles when we sadly had to make a claim. Thank you!Published 1 month ago by Carol
I am extremely disappointed. They repaired my iPad once and returned it faulty, then repaired it again and returned it with a generic replacement screen and faulty again! Read morePublished 2 months ago by M. Moosa
i do not normally buy such warranties, except from Richer Sounds, as they are typically a rip-off. But having bought a printer, which has plenty of mechanical parts which need to... Read morePublished 3 months ago by Stuart
If you are very busy and don't spend your life 'online' then don't bother with this policy. I had the misfortune to have my camera's LCD screen sprayed, with what smelled like beer... Read morePublished 4 months ago by Z A G