Colour: Tiffany Blue|Change
Price:£8.50+ Free shipping

on 23 July 2014
Lovely scarves and fabric but not suitable for my health issue. Complete hair loss and they do slip from head.
on 8 June 2014
excellent item just what the misses wanted could not be more happier with the scarf. fits straight on to the head without having to mess about. she loves it will be buying a second one
on 22 May 2014
Good quality...

Pros....lovely colour and good quality

Cons...little bit fiddly to do yourself,needs someone to do it

Would recommend to ppl
on 27 August 2014
I was asked to purchase headscarves for 4 of our ladies in Church who have decided to cover their heads during our services.
The delivery and communication from the vendor was excellent. The item was despatched within a few hours of purchase.
All the ladies love the scarves. They love the colour, the softness and the size which will cover very long hair.
They are so popular that 4 more ladies in our church asked me to order headscarves for them. My second order of scarves from this company has already been despatched (less than 3 hours since I ordered them).
Excellent!!!
on 2 May 2014
It is as expected, the colour is correct and it is quite soft, but it is quite flimsy and 'see through'.
on 27 June 2014
So happy with this scarf is exactly what I want and good quality I wish I found this scarf before.
on 12 December 2014
These have been bought as a Christmas Present for my mother in law who has been diagnosed with cancer, as she does not want to wear wigs we bought her the head scarfs. Really pleased with the scarfs and hope that my mother in law feels comfortable in them.
on 8 April 2016
I love the scarce.very pretty.a bit pricie! Makes me look nice and covers my hair loss.
on 16 September 2014
Stays on well without slipping. Lovely colour.
on 12 January 2016
This scarf was so light i forgot i was wearing it, The size was just right and covered all areas of the head and the feel of it was so soft yet comforting .Would definatley recommend these scarves !

See one answered question