- Save £2.00 on every 1 Prime Savings Games you purchase offered by Amazon.co.uk. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Pre-order Price Guarantee: order now and if the Amazon.co.uk price decreases between the time you place your order and the release date, you'll be charged the lowest price. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Lost Sphear (PS4)
- Unique and powerfully unforgettable storyline - Muster different memory to craft, rebuild and save the world.
- Seamless gameplay and new ATB 2.0 battle system allows players to strategise and offers greater freedom in combat.
- Variety of locations with new environments enabling greater exploration.
- Machine Equipment - Equip your characters with new mechanised Kisou robots and gain enhanced abilities whilst in battle.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Style Name: PS4
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Young hero, Kanata is a warm-hearted boy with superior strength. Kanata awakens from a tragic dream in which his incredible power of 'memory' is discovered, leading him to embark on a poignant journey to rebuild his village and save the world. LOST SPHEAR combines Tokyo RPG Factory's distinctive art style with an intricate and enthralling story, advanced battle systems and enhanced classic RPG features creating an emotionally charged gaming experience; kindling the new golden age of JRPGs.
From the manufacturer
The next evolution in this new golden age of JRPG’s arrives with Lost Sphear, bringing a fresh take on classic RPG gameplay!
Expanding upon the beloved classic JRPG features from Tokyo RPG Factory’s debut title, I Am Setsuna, Lost Sphear features enhanced gameplay with a revamped ATB battle system where players can strategize and freely adjust their placement mid-fight, harness the power of Vulcosuits, and explore seamless environments across various locations.
The adventure of Lost Sphear begins in a remote town of Elgarthe where a young boy, Kanata, awakens from a devastating dream to find his hometown disappearing.
Facing an ominous power that threatens the fabric of reality he must awaken the power of Memory to restore the ‘Lost’.
To stop the world from disappearing forever, Kanata and his comrades set out to rebuild the world mustering different Memory and crafting the world around them.
Reimagined Turn-Based Battles
Fight with the freedom of strategic movement in enhanced turn-based battles.
Harness the Might of Vulcosuits
Utilise mechanised Vulcosuits armour in the fields and in battle, giving your characters additional skills.
Beautiful Graphics and Storyline
A brand new adventure where players will fight to restore a beautiful, disappearing world that has become plagued by a mysterious threat.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|