on 9 April 2016
I use these to make body butter bars! Pour in the molten butter. Wait to set and they just pop out. And no cleaning of the mould required after.
Great!
8 people found this helpful
on 16 February 2016
Useful silicone mould, each square slightly smaller than I had anticipated.
Using for soap making and soap comes out cleanly with no effort
5 people found this helpful
on 19 March 2017
Made some ice cubes in these, and was horrified to find that as the ice cubes melted, there were bits in the water and an oily film on top. I wanted to use them to freeze small portions of stock, but I certainly shan't be doing that now.
4 people found this helpful
on 1 January 2018
Mold arrived straight from China, not even via some warehouse in the uk. no label or anything. Looks, smells (chemically) and feels very similar to the other mold i bought which was double the price. Quite thin. As it came without any label I wonder how food safe it is...or even whether it can be used for soap making..
2 people found this helpful
on 28 November 2013
I've used this product over and over again now to make various flavours of soap (my new hobby). I highly recommend it and the silicone makes getting the contents out much easier. Great product.
7 people found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 14 April 2018
Lovely. Perfect hand size soap mould. Update: This one lathers and suds so if this is what our looking for then I defo recommend this one from Melt n Pour.
on 14 September 2017
Nice mould, used for poaching eggs in, in one of them electric egg boilers. I had to cut it up first, into single cells, but that was no issue, easily done with a pair of scissors..
on 6 August 2016
Smaller than expected, but good for smaller sized guest soap making. Easy to get soaps out afterwards.
2 people found this helpful
on 8 October 2016
I love these silcone mouds and they have been used for making healthy snack bars. They are well made and of a strong silcone. Very happy with the price and quality.
on 15 March 2018
Used for the first time today and very happy with it