- Enjoy £1.00 reward to spend on movies or TV on Amazon Video when you purchase a DVD or Blu-ray offered by Amazon.co.uk. A maximum of 1 reward per customer applies. UK customers only. Offer ends at 23:59 GMT on Wednesday, December 20, 2017 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Spy Kids 3 [DVD]
|Additional DVD options||
|New from||Used from|
|Watch Instantly with||Rent||Buy|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
The third film in the children's series. Carmen (Alexa Vega) is kidnapped by the evil Toymaker (Sylvester Stallone) and imprisoned inside a virtual reality game. It's up to Juni (Daryl Sabara) to venture into the game and save his sister from the villain's clutches.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
The film is essentially a reworking of ‘Tron’. Sylvester Stallone plays the baddie -‘Toymaker’, who is using the game to gain world domination. The action is fast paced with lots of weird and wonderful gadgets and game features to overcome but the plot is much more basic than the other films and is somewhat ‘jumpy’ in places. Also this focuses far more on Juni, Carmen doesn’t really figure until the last third, which gives a differing slant to this.
The single disc opens to a language selection screen [English, Italian or German]. Selection takes you to main menu offering set up [languages and subtitles], scene selection, play, bonus material [10 minute film school, Alexa in concert, commentary and making of, effects and some other items] and a set top game [basically based on the race sequence from the movie]. This was intended to be the final instalment and as such all the major characters from the other 2 films pops up somewhere.
With it’s use of bold colours, crisp picture, driving sound effects, gripping action sequences with battling robots and other strange game objects, lack of swearing or sexual references, this is an obvious family orientated movie and despite its weaknesses, still manages to scrape a ***** rating.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
However, the game master is playing a different game and is looking for their...Read more