Customer reviews

Great for my son
on 25 August 2017
Good story
on 7 December 2008
I think Andrew Cope's books are the best books ever written!
This is a really interesting book about a gang of teachers that want to rule the world.The way he has described this book makes you want to carry on reading all day long!If you love action-packed stories then this is the book for you.I read this book in one morning because I couldn't put the book down!
on 9 February 2009
This is a great book for kids, even my hard to please son (aged 8yrs) loves it. I started off reading the book to him but he soon took over and started to read it himself. He even suggested that we buy the next book in the series (Spy Dog Rocket Rider), so we are looking forward to the release date of March 5th 2009.
on 13 December 2008
This is a good book by Andrew Cope!
I never thought that it was going to be such
great adventure book!

(Andrea) 8 years old
on 4 January 2013
It was great
A truly unique and lovely story about a family dog who is actually a trained spy dog
on 1 March 2015
These books are the best books ever I love it you should really get them they are just epic awsome bye
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 31 October 2016
My daughter loved this book - part of a series. She has read it time and time again.
on 20 October 2014