- Boxed-product Weight: 499 g
- Item model number: LCKUGRINGDBL-A
- ASIN: B00A74U9BO
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 26 July 2009
- Average Customer Review: 29 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 246,401 in Kitchen & Home (See Top 100 in Kitchen & Home)
Ring Tube Springform Cake & Bread Tin Set for Professional Baking, 9" (22.5cm) Double Base Pan with GlideX Non-Stick ® TM
|Price:||£15.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Ring Tube Springform Cake & Bread Tin Set for Professional Baking, 9" (22.5cm) Double Base Pan
- Superior Quality thick gauge carbon steel suitable for professional use, will last for years.
- GlideX Non-Stick ® TM Heavy Duty Non-Stick, Sculpted Cups on the Tube Platter help shape the traditional design
- Suitable for Home, Chef and Professional use. British Made and Hand Made
- Two Bases to Swap in and out, use the Flat or the Tube, with the Springform, the easy way to make an extra large Kugelhopf / Babovka, or combining both bases in turn for an even larger double height creation, 3 Piece Set.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My daughter has used this product and was delighted with it. Had one before but wore it out.Published 12 months ago by joy briggs
The mould is off centre and the ring itself is very flimsy. Going to return as substandard quality and faulty.Published 15 months ago by Bal Kaur