- Paperback: 130 pages
- Publisher: Nick Hern Books (25 Jun. 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1848420560
- ISBN-13: 978-1848420564
- Product Dimensions: 10.4 x 1.3 x 15.7 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (9 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 107,884 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Spring Awakening (NHB Drama Classics) Paperback – 25 Jun 2010
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
However outrageous the E4 teen comedy The Inbetweeners gets, there is little in its portrayal of adolescent angst that Frank Wedekind didn't do first in Spring Awakening. --Guardian
About the Author
FRANK WEDEKIND (I864-1918) came into an inheritance aged 22, when his father died, which enabled him to pursue his chosen career as a writer and performer. Working initially in cabaret, he began writing for the stage with Spring Awakening in 1891. In Earth Spirit (1895) and Pandora's Box (1904) he created the figure of Lulu, an innocent femme fatale, famously played on screen by Louise Brooks.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
this is the perfect book for any adolescent or anyone interested in drama. it is a moving book and a wonderful story.
If I had to give one critasisem with this book is that the sise (I'm talking about lenth and with) is verry verry small making the pages hard to turn, but we can't have every thing :)
I strongly advise anyone interested to by this book :)
I can see why it was so controversial when it was published. A recommended read.